Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | My bestiary is fluctuating
It keeps going back and forth between 65 and 55 as I go to different pages on the site. I'm pretty sure 65 is the actual number, or at least that's what it said consistently before it started fluctuating. Is this happening to anyone else?
It keeps going back and forth between 65 and 55 as I go to different pages on the site. I'm pretty sure 65 is the actual number, or at least that's what it said consistently before it started fluctuating. Is this happening to anyone else?
@OrenjiStar

Thank you for the report. This is a well-known issue with the Bestiary and the Achievement count. For more information or to report future issues, please refer to the tracked thread Wrong count for Bestiary/Achievement. :)

I will be locking this thread as you have been directed to the tracked one.

Edited to correct a spelling error.
@OrenjiStar

Thank you for the report. This is a well-known issue with the Bestiary and the Achievement count. For more information or to report future issues, please refer to the tracked thread Wrong count for Bestiary/Achievement. :)

I will be locking this thread as you have been directed to the tracked one.

Edited to correct a spelling error.

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.