Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tincture of Dissolution did not work
I bought 3, one reset the stats of my dragon Calico fine, but when I went to reset the stats of my dragon Alvar his stats did not reset and my last two Tinctures are now gone.
I bought 3, one reset the stats of my dragon Calico fine, but when I went to reset the stats of my dragon Alvar his stats did not reset and my last two Tinctures are now gone.
@KameDragon

This is a known bug that happens on occasion. I apologize for the inconvenience. You will need to submit a ticket via the Contact Us form and our Customer Support team will be able to better assist you with the missing items.

I will be locking this thread as you have been directed to the proper channels. :)
@KameDragon

This is a known bug that happens on occasion. I apologize for the inconvenience. You will need to submit a ticket via the Contact Us form and our Customer Support team will be able to better assist you with the missing items.

I will be locking this thread as you have been directed to the proper channels. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.