Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [B] Gems for trade
I'm looking to buy 250-500 Gems to give a scrolls to two of my dragons, however I just did a lair upgrade on top of purchasing two little Nocturne babies. This being said, am very short on treasure.

As for the trade bit in the topic, when I privately purchase a dragon from a user, I give them first pick on a hatchling from the pair's nest.

If anyone is interested, I would let you pick any two dragons from my lair and when they have a nest, one baby is free, and if you want a second, it's all yours as well.
Trade dragon hatchlings for gems, simple as that.

I'm thinking, depending on the genes of the parents, anywhere from 70G and up per hatchling, but that price will go up/down depending on the parents, hatchling and their genes.

Ping me in a reply, or just message me if you're interested in talking more details.
I'm looking to buy 250-500 Gems to give a scrolls to two of my dragons, however I just did a lair upgrade on top of purchasing two little Nocturne babies. This being said, am very short on treasure.

As for the trade bit in the topic, when I privately purchase a dragon from a user, I give them first pick on a hatchling from the pair's nest.

If anyone is interested, I would let you pick any two dragons from my lair and when they have a nest, one baby is free, and if you want a second, it's all yours as well.
Trade dragon hatchlings for gems, simple as that.

I'm thinking, depending on the genes of the parents, anywhere from 70G and up per hatchling, but that price will go up/down depending on the parents, hatchling and their genes.

Ping me in a reply, or just message me if you're interested in talking more details.