Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | AUCTION RIP OFF :(
I recently just posted some of my bebes up on the Auction house, however when I put 15,000 and 10,000 in as the prices, it sold them for 15 and 10 gps each!

Seriously, I am not happy in the slightest. Halp! D:
I recently just posted some of my bebes up on the Auction house, however when I put 15,000 and 10,000 in as the prices, it sold them for 15 and 10 gps each!

Seriously, I am not happy in the slightest. Halp! D:
@EkhoStream Unfortunately there isn't much you can do :c Commas mess up prices in the AH.
You need to click a confirmation before you can sell your dragons so the error would be down to you and it's worth slowing down a bit to check they're going to sell for the right price.
If you own the parents or remember specific information about the dragons you can find the hatchlings and politely PM the buyers asking if they're willing to return the dragons. Keep in mind that AH sales are final so they aren't required to return them. If they've already been exalted or they want to keep them there isn't anything you can do.
@EkhoStream Unfortunately there isn't much you can do :c Commas mess up prices in the AH.
You need to click a confirmation before you can sell your dragons so the error would be down to you and it's worth slowing down a bit to check they're going to sell for the right price.
If you own the parents or remember specific information about the dragons you can find the hatchlings and politely PM the buyers asking if they're willing to return the dragons. Keep in mind that AH sales are final so they aren't required to return them. If they've already been exalted or they want to keep them there isn't anything you can do.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Nah, I really couldn't ask that of anyone, I just wouldn't feel right. It was my own fault, I got too clicky too fast obviously. Blaaaah. I assure you, won't be happening again. >^
Nah, I really couldn't ask that of anyone, I just wouldn't feel right. It was my own fault, I got too clicky too fast obviously. Blaaaah. I assure you, won't be happening again. >^
@EkhoStream

I knooow it suuucks but it happens to most people at least once >:p

There's actually an entire thread devoted to AH listing errors, so it'd be worth a shot to post about your mistake to see if the buyers recognized it and will return them (or pay the rest). You'd be surprised how friendly some FR users can be~!

Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=1037465&page=1
@EkhoStream

I knooow it suuucks but it happens to most people at least once >:p

There's actually an entire thread devoted to AH listing errors, so it'd be worth a shot to post about your mistake to see if the buyers recognized it and will return them (or pay the rest). You'd be surprised how friendly some FR users can be~!

Auction House Mispost Lost-and-Found:

http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=1037465&page=1
IiQiWPn.pngbfEyFxs.pngkqf9y5Z.pngGZlWKfO.pngCWIUaHz.png43xqIhP.pngmdKE3mR.png0WN7RG0.pngfpCIsza.pngS8TNA1X.pngwZbURwQ.png