Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Whisper of Light: Wingshadow (private)
Whisper of Light: Wingshadow is a magical boarding school/detective RP.

Setting:
Arscythius Boarding School - a school high up in the mountains of Altmark where young mythweres (were-creatures with the shape of mythical creatures) go to learn ancient magic. Most of the students are rich and from old families. It is the beginning of term and classes have just started. We are focusing on the eleventh-year class (10 people).

Characters:
Annamilliva Renalde: A wealthy top student. Weredragon. White blonde hair, green eyes. Captain of the tennis club, very good at magic and very popular.

Artemyst Faberge: the new girl at Arscythius, she comes from a lower-class family of werecats and is there on scholarship for her exceptional magic abilities. She has silver hair and yellow eyes and is very shy.

Skordie Tito: A sensitive boy who is the best artist at Arscythius. He is thin and pale and slender with tawny hair and piercing eyes. He is a weregriffin and is very quiet.

Lance Hardball: The top athlete at Arscythius, Lance has blonde hair and a muscular physique. His eyes are red because of his weredemon nature. His family is very rich and powerful. He and Annamiliiva are in an arranged marriage between their two families.

More characters to be added as story demands.

RULES:
-No godmodding - obviously!!
-please enclose out of character statements in brackets, ie ((ooc))
-Skordie Tito can only speak twice per day.
-The school has two staircases: one in the front entryway and one in the back West Hall. Please do not get this wrong.
-Arscythius classes run on block scheduling (red/blue)
-the only language classes at Arscythius are Latin, French, and Catalan. Please do not depict the characters in Spanish class as this is not a class at Arscythius.
-The mountains of Altmark are in an icy biome and so the trees are evergreens, not deciduous. There are no "fallen leaves" or "autumn colors," please do not discuss these.
-remember to have fun!
Whisper of Light: Wingshadow is a magical boarding school/detective RP.

Setting:
Arscythius Boarding School - a school high up in the mountains of Altmark where young mythweres (were-creatures with the shape of mythical creatures) go to learn ancient magic. Most of the students are rich and from old families. It is the beginning of term and classes have just started. We are focusing on the eleventh-year class (10 people).

Characters:
Annamilliva Renalde: A wealthy top student. Weredragon. White blonde hair, green eyes. Captain of the tennis club, very good at magic and very popular.

Artemyst Faberge: the new girl at Arscythius, she comes from a lower-class family of werecats and is there on scholarship for her exceptional magic abilities. She has silver hair and yellow eyes and is very shy.

Skordie Tito: A sensitive boy who is the best artist at Arscythius. He is thin and pale and slender with tawny hair and piercing eyes. He is a weregriffin and is very quiet.

Lance Hardball: The top athlete at Arscythius, Lance has blonde hair and a muscular physique. His eyes are red because of his weredemon nature. His family is very rich and powerful. He and Annamiliiva are in an arranged marriage between their two families.

More characters to be added as story demands.

RULES:
-No godmodding - obviously!!
-please enclose out of character statements in brackets, ie ((ooc))
-Skordie Tito can only speak twice per day.
-The school has two staircases: one in the front entryway and one in the back West Hall. Please do not get this wrong.
-Arscythius classes run on block scheduling (red/blue)
-the only language classes at Arscythius are Latin, French, and Catalan. Please do not depict the characters in Spanish class as this is not a class at Arscythius.
-The mountains of Altmark are in an icy biome and so the trees are evergreens, not deciduous. There are no "fallen leaves" or "autumn colors," please do not discuss these.
-remember to have fun!
@semperaugustus So excited that Whisper of Light is back! Here's hoping we don't have the problems we ran into last time...and don't worry, I've leaned my lesson about the biome. (^_^;;) Hope you'll let me back in.... anyway, of course I'd be happy to play as Skordie, haha. I've gotten pretty attached to him! (O u --)
@semperaugustus So excited that Whisper of Light is back! Here's hoping we don't have the problems we ran into last time...and don't worry, I've leaned my lesson about the biome. (^_^;;) Hope you'll let me back in.... anyway, of course I'd be happy to play as Skordie, haha. I've gotten pretty attached to him! (O u --)
((ooc)) Hi @HoneyBoy. Glad to have you back. Don't worry about all that stuff...that's why we have the new rules! As long as everyone follows them this time we should be fine... I actually had some other people who were interesting in doing Skordie, but since you were the original I'd be happy to let you have him again. I'll be playing Annamilliva - as always- and temping as Lance Hardball until I hear from some of the others...

Can't wait to get started!
((ooc)) Hi @HoneyBoy. Glad to have you back. Don't worry about all that stuff...that's why we have the new rules! As long as everyone follows them this time we should be fine... I actually had some other people who were interesting in doing Skordie, but since you were the original I'd be happy to let you have him again. I'll be playing Annamilliva - as always- and temping as Lance Hardball until I hear from some of the others...

Can't wait to get started!
Anamilliva approached the school doors. The doors were wrought of dark, shining wood, mahogany and ebony with glistening golden pillasters placed delicately to either side. She swept her long white blonde hair behind her ear and smirked, her pale, red-lipsticked lips quirking up in a delightful moue. It was the first day of her eleventh Year at Arscythius Academy and she was terribly excited for another year of being on top of the class and being the most popular girl in school.

Annamilliva's elegant beauty was only matched by her effusive wit; she was one of the most intelligent and insightful students at the academy and a master of Magical arts. Her labyrinthine brilliance was clearly visible in here eyes, which were a verdant green that sparkled in the lovely dawn light streeming onto the white-hewn mountains of Altmark.

Right now Annamilliva - who called herself "Milla" for short, not "Anna" - was wearing her school uniform. The uniform was consisted of a delightful set of patent leather shoes and high black kneesocks with a short pleated black skirt that had a buttoned waistband and came down to just above Annamilliva's knees. On top of the skirt she wore a white shirt that buttoned and had a collar, which in turn protruded out above the neckline of Annamilliva's black sweater with a red embroidered patch that was in the shape of a smoothly writhing dragon. This dragon was the personal crest of Annamilliva's family the Renaldes and it s shape was as elegant and mysterious as Annamilliva herself.

She wore a black blazer over the sweater, which fit her slender but curvaceous body very prettily and drew attention to the sinuous lengths of her torso. All in all, Annamilliva was indubitably well-prepared for her first day of school.

Tossing her hair over her shoulder, Annamilliva reached out to push open the doors.
Anamilliva approached the school doors. The doors were wrought of dark, shining wood, mahogany and ebony with glistening golden pillasters placed delicately to either side. She swept her long white blonde hair behind her ear and smirked, her pale, red-lipsticked lips quirking up in a delightful moue. It was the first day of her eleventh Year at Arscythius Academy and she was terribly excited for another year of being on top of the class and being the most popular girl in school.

Annamilliva's elegant beauty was only matched by her effusive wit; she was one of the most intelligent and insightful students at the academy and a master of Magical arts. Her labyrinthine brilliance was clearly visible in here eyes, which were a verdant green that sparkled in the lovely dawn light streeming onto the white-hewn mountains of Altmark.

Right now Annamilliva - who called herself "Milla" for short, not "Anna" - was wearing her school uniform. The uniform was consisted of a delightful set of patent leather shoes and high black kneesocks with a short pleated black skirt that had a buttoned waistband and came down to just above Annamilliva's knees. On top of the skirt she wore a white shirt that buttoned and had a collar, which in turn protruded out above the neckline of Annamilliva's black sweater with a red embroidered patch that was in the shape of a smoothly writhing dragon. This dragon was the personal crest of Annamilliva's family the Renaldes and it s shape was as elegant and mysterious as Annamilliva herself.

She wore a black blazer over the sweater, which fit her slender but curvaceous body very prettily and drew attention to the sinuous lengths of her torso. All in all, Annamilliva was indubitably well-prepared for her first day of school.

Tossing her hair over her shoulder, Annamilliva reached out to push open the doors.
(ooc) @semperaugustus I can also try my hand at Aretemyst seeing as Saoirse hasn't shown her face around these parts in a while ... (ー△ー;)Of coutse if she turns up I'll hand over the reins. So excited to be back home at Arscythius!!!! And of course I'm excited to rp with you again, Mellie! \(^∀^)メ(。_。)ノ Working on my first post now. Let's start this bad boy!
(ooc) @semperaugustus I can also try my hand at Aretemyst seeing as Saoirse hasn't shown her face around these parts in a while ... (ー△ー;)Of coutse if she turns up I'll hand over the reins. So excited to be back home at Arscythius!!!! And of course I'm excited to rp with you again, Mellie! \(^∀^)メ(。_。)ノ Working on my first post now. Let's start this bad boy!
((OOC)) @HoneyBoy, you can certainly take over Artemyst for now but I /would/ like to eventually get someone else into that role...not saying you'd be bad at it, but I don't want to overwhelm you with the responsibility of playing two very different characters. Artemyst and Skordie have very different motivations and personalities and I just hope it won't be too much for you....

Anyway, I look forward to seeing how you do with Artemyst, of course. Good luck.... c :
((OOC)) @HoneyBoy, you can certainly take over Artemyst for now but I /would/ like to eventually get someone else into that role...not saying you'd be bad at it, but I don't want to overwhelm you with the responsibility of playing two very different characters. Artemyst and Skordie have very different motivations and personalities and I just hope it won't be too much for you....

Anyway, I look forward to seeing how you do with Artemyst, of course. Good luck.... c :