Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Puzzles game orginized
It would be amazing if the puzzle game had a separate build area than the place the pieces are kept. It's not fun when half the puzzle is rooting through the pieces and trying to move things out of the way.
It would be amazing if the puzzle game had a separate build area than the place the pieces are kept. It's not fun when half the puzzle is rooting through the pieces and trying to move things out of the way.
Yes. This. Thank you. Please. In hard puzzles literally all I do is drag pieces around and hope they click with another piece. There is no puzzle to it. Just me going "I can't tell where this piece ends and that piece begins"
Yes. This. Thank you. Please. In hard puzzles literally all I do is drag pieces around and hope they click with another piece. There is no puzzle to it. Just me going "I can't tell where this piece ends and that piece begins"
cPW6H3E.png
A long time ago they said they were working on expanding the play space for Jigsaw, so hopefully someday this will be a thing!
A long time ago they said they were working on expanding the play space for Jigsaw, so hopefully someday this will be a thing!