Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | AH Search
Could there be a way to select in the auction house if you want to search for treasure/gems/both items? It's not a big deal with some items, but if I'm looking for a cheap treasure dragon of a certain breed, there can be 800 pages of choices and there's not quick way to get past all the gem ones that come up first. Maybe this could be a simple check box over with the search box?
Could there be a way to select in the auction house if you want to search for treasure/gems/both items? It's not a big deal with some items, but if I'm looking for a cheap treasure dragon of a certain breed, there can be 800 pages of choices and there's not quick way to get past all the gem ones that come up first. Maybe this could be a simple check box over with the search box?
If you type in the number 1 in treasure or gems, whichever you want, and then leave all the other boxes blank (maximum value, minimum and maximum of the other currency), it'll show you only all the dragons, skins, familiars, whatever being sold in that currency.
If you type in the number 1 in treasure or gems, whichever you want, and then leave all the other boxes blank (maximum value, minimum and maximum of the other currency), it'll show you only all the dragons, skins, familiars, whatever being sold in that currency.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I didn't know about that work around, thanks!
I didn't know about that work around, thanks!
You're welcome!
You're welcome!
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?