Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Kinda new-ish, hi!
Hello, all. I've lurked around the Nature forums a bit just to get to know my flight a bit better, I thought I should introduce myself to everyone else now that I'm a bit more comfortable with FR. :D

So I'm Jackie, age 23, living in Missouri, USA, with my partner @amesmac, my roommate Brandon, and a little menagerie. Between the three of us, we have a Great Pyrenees mix puppy named Dakota (who's in training to become a service/therapy dog), a chunky orange cat named Imo (after Imo's Pizza), a bunny named Anya, and two fancy rats named Willow and Tara. My roommate and I both work with animals, him at a small pet store and myself at the boarding facility for a major pet store and pet services company, and our lives kind of revolve around animals and video games. I guess it's the love of animals that drew me to Nature flight; that and my IRL friends in Shadow and Lightning thought it would be my best fit.

In addition to my pets and my dumb beautiful dergs, I'm an avid lover of Greek food, all things Nintendo, and movies that are "so bad they're good".

My Tumblr URL probably honestly wouldn't get past the swear filter here, but if you feel like following a dumb blog that mostly reblogs dumb memes, feel free to send me a message.

Nice to meet all of you! :D
Hello, all. I've lurked around the Nature forums a bit just to get to know my flight a bit better, I thought I should introduce myself to everyone else now that I'm a bit more comfortable with FR. :D

So I'm Jackie, age 23, living in Missouri, USA, with my partner @amesmac, my roommate Brandon, and a little menagerie. Between the three of us, we have a Great Pyrenees mix puppy named Dakota (who's in training to become a service/therapy dog), a chunky orange cat named Imo (after Imo's Pizza), a bunny named Anya, and two fancy rats named Willow and Tara. My roommate and I both work with animals, him at a small pet store and myself at the boarding facility for a major pet store and pet services company, and our lives kind of revolve around animals and video games. I guess it's the love of animals that drew me to Nature flight; that and my IRL friends in Shadow and Lightning thought it would be my best fit.

In addition to my pets and my dumb beautiful dergs, I'm an avid lover of Greek food, all things Nintendo, and movies that are "so bad they're good".

My Tumblr URL probably honestly wouldn't get past the swear filter here, but if you feel like following a dumb blog that mostly reblogs dumb memes, feel free to send me a message.

Nice to meet all of you! :D
@plaidandjeans
hi!! i'm a jacki too (spelled differently tho) living in kansas! :o glad you peeked out of your cocoon!!

first of all, u need more animals in your household, OBVIOUSLY.

i, too, love nintendo with my heart and soul uvu mostly i love world-building games like animal crossing and the sims. also a huge fan of the LORE behind legend of zelda. i'm not too good at fighting/adventure games, but i love learning everything i can about the world and watching my brother play ouo

other hobbies i have are more dragons, arts n crafts, music, and writing

welcome to the community uvu
@plaidandjeans
hi!! i'm a jacki too (spelled differently tho) living in kansas! :o glad you peeked out of your cocoon!!

first of all, u need more animals in your household, OBVIOUSLY.

i, too, love nintendo with my heart and soul uvu mostly i love world-building games like animal crossing and the sims. also a huge fan of the LORE behind legend of zelda. i'm not too good at fighting/adventure games, but i love learning everything i can about the world and watching my brother play ouo

other hobbies i have are more dragons, arts n crafts, music, and writing

welcome to the community uvu
@plaidandjeans
Greetings, friend! It's a pleasure to meet you!

You can never have enough animals! ...well, you can, but as long as you can take care of them....I digress. Animals ar ethe best! Have you trained any of them or no? How about your roommates have you trained your roommates?

What sort of movies qualify as 'so bad they're good,' if I may inquire? I've probably heard of a few, but I'm not a movie buff, so my having actually watched them may be unlikely. 8'I
@plaidandjeans
Greetings, friend! It's a pleasure to meet you!

You can never have enough animals! ...well, you can, but as long as you can take care of them....I digress. Animals ar ethe best! Have you trained any of them or no? How about your roommates have you trained your roommates?

What sort of movies qualify as 'so bad they're good,' if I may inquire? I've probably heard of a few, but I'm not a movie buff, so my having actually watched them may be unlikely. 8'I