Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Gen1 Nocturne Female
I have no idea what they are worth so maybe someone would like to point me in the right price range. I saw someone selling one almost like this one for 1000g and one for 400,000 Treasure. Of course not all people have that kind of currency lying around so maybe some offers? I have a set amount I will not go under. She has no special traits such as Gembound or Facet. A total blank dragon so that's why I was iffy on the price. [item=#9344578]
I have no idea what they are worth so maybe someone would like to point me in the right price range. I saw someone selling one almost like this one for 1000g and one for 400,000 Treasure. Of course not all people have that kind of currency lying around so maybe some offers? I have a set amount I will not go under.

She has no special traits such as Gembound or Facet. A total blank dragon so that's why I was iffy on the price.

FpN7Gzh.gif
What is up with that link.
One moment while I fix it for anyone interested.
What is up with that link.
One moment while I fix it for anyone interested.
FpN7Gzh.gif
@D4V3Y - Her? [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9344578] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/93446/9344578_350.png[/img] [/url] White/Goldenrod/Blood[/center]
@D4V3Y - Her?

9344578_350.png

White/Goldenrod/Blood
@JovaniSkye

Yes! Thank you for putting that up. UuU
@JovaniSkye

Yes! Thank you for putting that up. UuU
FpN7Gzh.gif
@D4V3Y No trouble. ^^ I'm not entirely sure how to price Noc's at this time, either, but her colors aren't bad. ^^; I know most people were doing starting bids around 200k BECAUSE it was a Noc, but it's a toss up where you want to go with it. I'll ping the hoard, though. ^^

Please Take the Gen 1 Hoarder List From This Link (Do NOT copy and paste)

@Addmon, @Banshee3234, @Barnac, @Carnival, @Claritywind, @Confectionary, @donuts, @Ganondorf, @GinIchimaru, @Kich, @Kotomi, @Leashedragon, @Lumen, @mands, @Melia, @NeophyteRedglare, @nhondu, @saphariadragon, @Safirien, @SnorreRuch, @Win, @yossarian

@Ares, @Arienai, @Asher, @attenuasis, @Auxia, @Axikor, @Azure, @Baku, @Barakitty, @Belial, @Bob, @Bumblebee, @Cairon, @calankh, @Calm, @Caribou, @Celsius, @Cherette, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chomp, @christina, @Cupcakes, @Cyrya, @DarknessFalls, @Deathwing, @Dem, @Disease, @Doomful, @Dragonmage, @DrakkanWolf, @Drakenhart, @Draxia, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @Evarinya, @Faunus, @Fayrin, @Founder, @Foxxtrot, @Ghast, @GhostEnthusiast, @GinIchimaru, @GreatContagion, @Gwendolyn, @Hailey, @Herudito, @HiddenMica, @IcefireStarfire, @Icetea, @Inculta, @Journey, @JovaniSkye, @Kairoku, @Kaitii, @Kaylian, @Keno, @Khalerys, @kittenwhisperer, @Khoshekh, @Legolas, @Leilatainn, @linnet, @Lisandre, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @loveverly, @Luciftian, @Luusan, @mackledaddy, @magicalgirlrem, @Malis, @Manda, @Melodist, @Miloki, @Minx, @Misha, @Mommy, @Moofius, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Niharike, @NikkiNicole, @NinjaKitty, @Noctilucent, @OFF, @Ouji, @perfidious, @Phenomenon, @PiggySnail, @Plushie, @Porcelain, @Prism, @Pyroclastic, @QyetLady, @Raivica, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Renaci, @Renmiri, @Rijl, @RimeRind, @Rogue, @RoyalRibbon, @Ruinia, @Ryou, @SaintSeb, @scaledfoxx, @Scientist, @Searinox, @Serra, @ShamelessScalies, @Shihana, @smallesttiger, @smileytechie, @Snaphance, @Snapple, @Sochitelya, @sooraya,@Starstrike, @Stenvela, @Stonewarden, @Talia, @techmess, @TereziiPyrope, @thanksmeg, @TheRowen, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13, @TheInkheart, @Toten, @Trapeze, @Treedancer, @triska, @ttakooo, @UZaaki9, @Vaiya, @Vashtya, @Ventus, @Vihn, @Voidtech, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @Why, @Wicker, @WildPariah, @Wow, @Xairathan, @Zenzic
@D4V3Y No trouble. ^^ I'm not entirely sure how to price Noc's at this time, either, but her colors aren't bad. ^^; I know most people were doing starting bids around 200k BECAUSE it was a Noc, but it's a toss up where you want to go with it. I'll ping the hoard, though. ^^

Please Take the Gen 1 Hoarder List From This Link (Do NOT copy and paste)

@Addmon, @Banshee3234, @Barnac, @Carnival, @Claritywind, @Confectionary, @donuts, @Ganondorf, @GinIchimaru, @Kich, @Kotomi, @Leashedragon, @Lumen, @mands, @Melia, @NeophyteRedglare, @nhondu, @saphariadragon, @Safirien, @SnorreRuch, @Win, @yossarian

@Ares, @Arienai, @Asher, @attenuasis, @Auxia, @Axikor, @Azure, @Baku, @Barakitty, @Belial, @Bob, @Bumblebee, @Cairon, @calankh, @Calm, @Caribou, @Celsius, @Cherette, @Cherry, @Chichi, @Chomp, @christina, @Cupcakes, @Cyrya, @DarknessFalls, @Deathwing, @Dem, @Disease, @Doomful, @Dragonmage, @DrakkanWolf, @Drakenhart, @Draxia, @ErianaMoon, @EtchedShadow, @Evarinya, @Faunus, @Fayrin, @Founder, @Foxxtrot, @Ghast, @GhostEnthusiast, @GinIchimaru, @GreatContagion, @Gwendolyn, @Hailey, @Herudito, @HiddenMica, @IcefireStarfire, @Icetea, @Inculta, @Journey, @JovaniSkye, @Kairoku, @Kaitii, @Kaylian, @Keno, @Khalerys, @kittenwhisperer, @Khoshekh, @Legolas, @Leilatainn, @linnet, @Lisandre, @Lottie, @LovelyDeeps, @loveverly, @Luciftian, @Luusan, @mackledaddy, @magicalgirlrem, @Malis, @Manda, @Melodist, @Miloki, @Minx, @Misha, @Mommy, @Moofius, @Naturalcyber, @Nennui, @Niharike, @NikkiNicole, @NinjaKitty, @Noctilucent, @OFF, @Ouji, @perfidious, @Phenomenon, @PiggySnail, @Plushie, @Porcelain, @Prism, @Pyroclastic, @QyetLady, @Raivica, @Rangiku, @Rayen, @Renaci, @Renmiri, @Rijl, @RimeRind, @Rogue, @RoyalRibbon, @Ruinia, @Ryou, @SaintSeb, @scaledfoxx, @Scientist, @Searinox, @Serra, @ShamelessScalies, @Shihana, @smallesttiger, @smileytechie, @Snaphance, @Snapple, @Sochitelya, @sooraya,@Starstrike, @Stenvela, @Stonewarden, @Talia, @techmess, @TereziiPyrope, @thanksmeg, @TheRowen, @Thrym, @tigerpanda13, @TheInkheart, @Toten, @Trapeze, @Treedancer, @triska, @ttakooo, @UZaaki9, @Vaiya, @Vashtya, @Ventus, @Vihn, @Voidtech, @Vyraal, @Warlock, @Why, @Wicker, @WildPariah, @Wow, @Xairathan, @Zenzic
@JovaniSkye

Thank you very much UuU I had a feeling those people were selling theirs for a little too much just wasn't sure.
That's a lot of pinged people.
She has very basic colors, but matching better than a green and blue Noc.
@JovaniSkye

Thank you very much UuU I had a feeling those people were selling theirs for a little too much just wasn't sure.
That's a lot of pinged people.
She has very basic colors, but matching better than a green and blue Noc.
FpN7Gzh.gif
Oh, she's pretty.
Probably not 1000g worth of pretty, but you never know, she might really strike someone's fancy.
Oh, she's pretty.
Probably not 1000g worth of pretty, but you never know, she might really strike someone's fancy.
shadow_banner.pngA shadowy dragon which is representative of Zenzic's persona. An original design.shadow_banner.png
Imagination is the reality of our dreamscape.
@D4V3Y The list is called the "Gen 1 Hoarders" ^^ We're people that collect first generation Dragons. A few people are burnt out on Nocs right now, so the list is usually a bit larger, but it's good to call them if you're selling a Gen 1. ^^

Good luck ^^
@D4V3Y The list is called the "Gen 1 Hoarders" ^^ We're people that collect first generation Dragons. A few people are burnt out on Nocs right now, so the list is usually a bit larger, but it's good to call them if you're selling a Gen 1. ^^

Good luck ^^