Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | enemies poof battle doesn't end
Not sure if this has been poked at yet if it has, forgive me for repeating.

I was battling in the coliseum in the Scorched forest i killed all the enemies, 3 centuars, and the battle wouldn't end so it just sat there with no enemies like i was still in battle. I was battling with Hiram level 12, Caeryne level 5, and Gib level 11.

Anywho just wanted to let you know :3
Not sure if this has been poked at yet if it has, forgive me for repeating.

I was battling in the coliseum in the Scorched forest i killed all the enemies, 3 centuars, and the battle wouldn't end so it just sat there with no enemies like i was still in battle. I was battling with Hiram level 12, Caeryne level 5, and Gib level 11.

Anywho just wanted to let you know :3
Did they have the bleed effect on them? it's a common bug to do with shred/bleed that sometimes causes battles to not end. If it wasn't due to bleed, I'm not sure.
Did they have the bleed effect on them? it's a common bug to do with shred/bleed that sometimes causes battles to not end. If it wasn't due to bleed, I'm not sure.
halfbanner2_zps706d0aaa.jpg
@Coalescency

Not that I can remember I rarely ever use attacks with bleed.
@Coalescency

Not that I can remember I rarely ever use attacks with bleed.
The same thing happened to me except I was in Harpy's Roost. I know for a fact that I didn't use bleed... so yeah. this is the second time in a row.
The same thing happened to me except I was in Harpy's Roost. I know for a fact that I didn't use bleed... so yeah. this is the second time in a row.
tumblr_nu9dc9lcB81u8p7yoo5_100.png BkIPCfy.jpg
I had the same problem in the Kelp Beds, and I never ever use bleeds (except on Mantarunes and Wave Sweepers :D ).

I also had a problem where I had Berserk, I killed the enemy, I won the battle, and I got the victory screen, and then I killed myself. lol
I had the same problem in the Kelp Beds, and I never ever use bleeds (except on Mantarunes and Wave Sweepers :D ).

I also had a problem where I had Berserk, I killed the enemy, I won the battle, and I got the victory screen, and then I killed myself. lol
qvTNuJR.pngtumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngqvTNuJR.png
@Arborath
This bug has been floating around for a while. One thing that I have found works is to just keep telling all of my dragons to defend. Sometimes I have to do this for quite a number of rounds, but eventually it will finish the battle to take me to the wrapup screen. It probably isn't worth the time for most people, but if you have just defeated something you really wanted the loot from, it might keep you from missing out.

I just had this happen last week, actually, but it has been a while since I've seen it. I used to encounter this bug fairly often, so at least it seems to be a less common occurrence now. (For me, at least.)
@Arborath
This bug has been floating around for a while. One thing that I have found works is to just keep telling all of my dragons to defend. Sometimes I have to do this for quite a number of rounds, but eventually it will finish the battle to take me to the wrapup screen. It probably isn't worth the time for most people, but if you have just defeated something you really wanted the loot from, it might keep you from missing out.

I just had this happen last week, actually, but it has been a while since I've seen it. I used to encounter this bug fairly often, so at least it seems to be a less common occurrence now. (For me, at least.)
It happened to me just a little while ago and I've still got the game up. Enemies all dead, no bleed used, game still going.
It happened to me just a little while ago and I've still got the game up. Enemies all dead, no bleed used, game still going.
Hello, @arborath!

I will be closing this thread as we already have an established tracking thread for this particular issue, and it's better to keep all similar reports in one place. c: Feel free to post a report there if this is continually happening to you.

Thank you!
Hello, @arborath!

I will be closing this thread as we already have an established tracking thread for this particular issue, and it's better to keep all similar reports in one place. c: Feel free to post a report there if this is continually happening to you.

Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png