Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | I've been putting this off...
Hi there, I'm Letomi. I'm not so much new as just new to the forum. Saw friends on Tumblr with pretty dragons and wanted some for myself so... I've been around, having fun, seeing pretties. :)

Uh, ummmm... My favorite food is mac & cheese, The Flash is my favorite superhero, and in my free time I play World of Warcraft and binge-watch Criminal Minds on Netflix.

Tadaaaah
Hi there, I'm Letomi. I'm not so much new as just new to the forum. Saw friends on Tumblr with pretty dragons and wanted some for myself so... I've been around, having fun, seeing pretties. :)

Uh, ummmm... My favorite food is mac & cheese, The Flash is my favorite superhero, and in my free time I play World of Warcraft and binge-watch Criminal Minds on Netflix.

Tadaaaah
Hello!
How do you pronounce Letomi? I've been debating on it with myself for a little while now. lol
I'm kinda new, I started the last sign up period.
I have seen so many pretties! Your dragons are darling.
Lets see, My favorite food? Can it be a dessert? I'm pretty into champagne chicken right now though. (but it's definitely cheesecake)
Hello!
How do you pronounce Letomi? I've been debating on it with myself for a little while now. lol
I'm kinda new, I started the last sign up period.
I have seen so many pretties! Your dragons are darling.
Lets see, My favorite food? Can it be a dessert? I'm pretty into champagne chicken right now though. (but it's definitely cheesecake)
wpEE9mo.png
@Letomi
Hi!
I'm kinda new too. I joined back during the December registration and I've been rather obsessed with this place ever since lol. I end up buying dragons that I don't need and just spending way too much treasure and gahh. But it's so addicting lmao

I tend to binge watch shows on netflix in my spare time as well. Recently finished HIMYM and Parks and Rec.

But it's always nice to meet new people (:

Im Jade btw
@Letomi
Hi!
I'm kinda new too. I joined back during the December registration and I've been rather obsessed with this place ever since lol. I end up buying dragons that I don't need and just spending way too much treasure and gahh. But it's so addicting lmao

I tend to binge watch shows on netflix in my spare time as well. Recently finished HIMYM and Parks and Rec.

But it's always nice to meet new people (:

Im Jade btw
@Brandis
"Leh-toh-mee" :) "Lee-to" is my typical nickname.
Cheesecake yesplz! And I've not heard of champagne chicken before...

@Rynxenvy
I've done exactly the same thing. xD More pretty dragons!
I have been meaning to watch HIMYM. I hear so much good about it. And it's very nice to meet you too!
@Brandis
"Leh-toh-mee" :) "Lee-to" is my typical nickname.
Cheesecake yesplz! And I've not heard of champagne chicken before...

@Rynxenvy
I've done exactly the same thing. xD More pretty dragons!
I have been meaning to watch HIMYM. I hear so much good about it. And it's very nice to meet you too!