Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | I Love Swipp
I just traded in the broken penny jars that I've been saving up for over a year to Swipp and managed to turn 1593 broken penny jars into 39800t. :D :D :D

I love you Swipp.

Please share your Swipp Swap Stand experiences!!

PS: There's about 15mins left for the broken penny jar deal.
I just traded in the broken penny jars that I've been saving up for over a year to Swipp and managed to turn 1593 broken penny jars into 39800t. :D :D :D

I love you Swipp.

Please share your Swipp Swap Stand experiences!!

PS: There's about 15mins left for the broken penny jar deal.
e85phk.jpg
Traded in all my broken jars for full ones, opened them all, traded back again. Lather, rinse, repeat. :D
Traded in all my broken jars for full ones, opened them all, traded back again. Lather, rinse, repeat. :D
tumblr_inline_ojsvh3EcyM1r076v1_75sq.png Aliit. Buirkan. Tor.
I had two stacks and a half of broken jars, now my hoard feels emptier.

Well, at least my dragons won't have to worry about getting cut with broken glass.
I had two stacks and a half of broken jars, now my hoard feels emptier.

Well, at least my dragons won't have to worry about getting cut with broken glass.
I got the hummingbird familiar from Swipp earlier. I was/am very excited about that!
I got the hummingbird familiar from Swipp earlier. I was/am very excited about that!
AHHHHHHHHHH I missed the penny jar trade deal I'm so upset :(((((((
AHHHHHHHHHH I missed the penny jar trade deal I'm so upset :(((((((
tumblr_inline_njviz9jZLy1qg2i5p.png
@shadowmaat - And feel satisfied as you are left with a remarkably empty hoard!

@Ryuka - Yes, those bottles are a safety hazard! Good to get them out of the way so clumsy dergs don't fall on them!

@Meredith44 - Awesome! I plan on saving up for that at some point.

@yesdear - Aww! :( Ah well, perhaps another time?
@shadowmaat - And feel satisfied as you are left with a remarkably empty hoard!

@Ryuka - Yes, those bottles are a safety hazard! Good to get them out of the way so clumsy dergs don't fall on them!

@Meredith44 - Awesome! I plan on saving up for that at some point.

@yesdear - Aww! :( Ah well, perhaps another time?
e85phk.jpg
I went around to my friends and told them the jar trade was up, now I feel like a responsible friend.
I went around to my friends and told them the jar trade was up, now I feel like a responsible friend.
@SlowMo
It took me months! I leveled from like 7 hunting to over 25. But I feel so accomplished. And now on to cobras, ferrets, and weasels. *headdesk*
@SlowMo
It took me months! I leveled from like 7 hunting to over 25. But I feel so accomplished. And now on to cobras, ferrets, and weasels. *headdesk*
Finally got me one of those Cloudy wings earlier today. Felt pretty good. Now all I need are the matching tail feathers.
Finally got me one of those Cloudy wings earlier today. Felt pretty good. Now all I need are the matching tail feathers.
@Meredith44 - Well, well done! Yeah, I keep looking at the number of things I need to collect for familiar trades and go 'maybe later'...
@Meredith44 - Well, well done! Yeah, I keep looking at the number of things I need to collect for familiar trades and go 'maybe later'...
e85phk.jpg