Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Familiars not showing up
Since mid-December, familiars I have acquired have shown up in my hoard, but not in the "Stored familiars" box when I try to assign them to a dragon, so I can't do anything with them. I now have 5 familiars that I can't give to my dragons. Please help!
Thanks!
Since mid-December, familiars I have acquired have shown up in my hoard, but not in the "Stored familiars" box when I try to assign them to a dragon, so I can't do anything with them. I now have 5 familiars that I can't give to my dragons. Please help!
Thanks!
tumblr_mh1w6zdhR31qizhaoo1_500.gif
@Killjoy5: The familiars that aren't showing up, do you already have the same type of familiar equipped to your dragons? It is a intended feature that you can only assign one of each familiar to your dragons. c:
@Killjoy5: The familiars that aren't showing up, do you already have the same type of familiar equipped to your dragons? It is a intended feature that you can only assign one of each familiar to your dragons. c:
Oh! Yes, I do... aw man, so I can't use them, can I?
Well, thank you!
Oh! Yes, I do... aw man, so I can't use them, can I?
Well, thank you!
tumblr_mh1w6zdhR31qizhaoo1_500.gif
@killjoy5, you won't be able to use them on your dragons, but you can always sell the extra copies you have! That's what I do with my duplicates, and all that treasure adds up after a while. :)

Scooting this thread over to Help since it isn't a bug.
@killjoy5, you won't be able to use them on your dragons, but you can always sell the extra copies you have! That's what I do with my duplicates, and all that treasure adds up after a while. :)

Scooting this thread over to Help since it isn't a bug.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png