Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ice flighters, what's Ice Flight like?
I'm thinking of changing flights to Ice Flight, but I wanted to hear from some Ice flight members what it's like? How's the community and forum for example?
I'm thinking of changing flights to Ice Flight, but I wanted to hear from some Ice flight members what it's like? How's the community and forum for example?
ice_banner.pngice_banner.png
Cold...haha

No but really I am not sure but I know a lot of ice people and they are super sweet.

best of luck
Cold...haha

No but really I am not sure but I know a lot of ice people and they are super sweet.

best of luck
A5i3AHB.png
We're pretty nice, the forums are organized (if not a little slow) and FILLED with ice and snow puns. :D We also make fun of Icewarden a lot.
We're pretty nice, the forums are organized (if not a little slow) and FILLED with ice and snow puns. :D We also make fun of Icewarden a lot.
We're a very cool flight. Big on dominance and stuff. We're all really nice, chill people. The forums are pretty active and we welcome everyone! Also, we love puns
We're a very cool flight. Big on dominance and stuff. We're all really nice, chill people. The forums are pretty active and we welcome everyone! Also, we love puns
u1CZerW.gif
i've seen seasons come and go, from winter sun to summer snow
It's really sweet there! :) Whenever a noob posts everyone's happy to talk to them. We're really organized, too, though we're a little more active right now, with the Gala coming up.
It's really sweet there! :) Whenever a noob posts everyone's happy to talk to them. We're really organized, too, though we're a little more active right now, with the Gala coming up.
V6q1MAV.png
Oo dominance pushes, I'm glad to hear it! I've felt myself going towards Ice Flight bc I love the neutral eye colour of the dragons (I want to get into breeding dragons more) and aesthetically snowy and iciness is cool (pun intended =P).

I think you may've swayed me just by mentioning puns though!

And when's the gala? Is it the same time each year or does it change? I don't really know how the flight holidays work.
Oo dominance pushes, I'm glad to hear it! I've felt myself going towards Ice Flight bc I love the neutral eye colour of the dragons (I want to get into breeding dragons more) and aesthetically snowy and iciness is cool (pun intended =P).

I think you may've swayed me just by mentioning puns though!

And when's the gala? Is it the same time each year or does it change? I don't really know how the flight holidays work.
ice_banner.pngice_banner.png