Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Interest check - level 25 coli teams
I'm considering training up level 25 dragons to sell, but selling dragons is so hit or miss that I want to make sure I've got a good idea of what's actually likely to sell before I start. I like eyeburners for coli because they're more interesting to stare at while grinding, so that was my tentative plan - but I'll train and sell whatever people prefer.

If you were in the market for a level 25 coli team, would you rather buy a whole team, or buy them individually?

Do you care about breed? (All dragons will be statted and stoned to greatest effect, e.g. snappers will get eliminate - so this is a looks/breeding question, not a coli question per se).

Should I scratch this plan and just offer a leveling service like everyone else and their second cousin? ;)
I'm considering training up level 25 dragons to sell, but selling dragons is so hit or miss that I want to make sure I've got a good idea of what's actually likely to sell before I start. I like eyeburners for coli because they're more interesting to stare at while grinding, so that was my tentative plan - but I'll train and sell whatever people prefer.

If you were in the market for a level 25 coli team, would you rather buy a whole team, or buy them individually?

Do you care about breed? (All dragons will be statted and stoned to greatest effect, e.g. snappers will get eliminate - so this is a looks/breeding question, not a coli question per se).

Should I scratch this plan and just offer a leveling service like everyone else and their second cousin? ;)
@Seanchai

offer leveling services because I bought 3 level 25s fully stoned for 200k -250k not much of a profit range.

you can get that unstoned with the leveling service.
@Seanchai

offer leveling services because I bought 3 level 25s fully stoned for 200k -250k not much of a profit range.

A5i3AHB.png
Mmm, I've never been picky about what my level 25s look like, so I tend to assume that no one else will, even though I think a lot of people prefer some sort of theme in their teams. Still, there are plenty people who'd be happy just for any level 25 - I'm sure one (though I'm looking to sell a few, myself).

Selling them in sets of 2/3 is probably your best bet, unless for whatever reason the buyer in question already has one whose team they need to complete.
Mmm, I've never been picky about what my level 25s look like, so I tend to assume that no one else will, even though I think a lot of people prefer some sort of theme in their teams. Still, there are plenty people who'd be happy just for any level 25 - I'm sure one (though I'm looking to sell a few, myself).

Selling them in sets of 2/3 is probably your best bet, unless for whatever reason the buyer in question already has one whose team they need to complete.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
I sell level 25s and they tend to go as singles most of the time, although I have had a couple of pairs go. I do find that my prettier/eyeburner ones sell faster and for more treasure or gems. Most of my nice-looking dragons go for around 300k. I've had a couple of "ugly" ones that I had to let go in the 250k range, but I recently sold four pretty XYY coatls for 400k or 900 gems each, and I sold an uncommon eyeburner imp (magenta/leaf/leaf) a while back for 475k.
I sell level 25s and they tend to go as singles most of the time, although I have had a couple of pairs go. I do find that my prettier/eyeburner ones sell faster and for more treasure or gems. Most of my nice-looking dragons go for around 300k. I've had a couple of "ugly" ones that I had to let go in the 250k range, but I recently sold four pretty XYY coatls for 400k or 900 gems each, and I sold an uncommon eyeburner imp (magenta/leaf/leaf) a while back for 475k.
While I'm more interested in grinding my dergs up to lvl 25 myself, I have noticed that it's much more fun after I got an ice/ice freckle/speckle imp - in the smaller image it looks like he's got a lace pattern ;w;
While I'm more interested in grinding my dergs up to lvl 25 myself, I have noticed that it's much more fun after I got an ice/ice freckle/speckle imp - in the smaller image it looks like he's got a lace pattern ;w;
Don't forget to ping me @Aryllia to get my attention.
Thanks for the input, everyone, much appreciated.
Thanks for the input, everyone, much appreciated.
[center][quote name="Heeroku" date="2015-01-12 14:24:08"]@Seanchai offer leveling services because I bought 3 level 25s fully stoned for 200k -250k not much of a profit range. you can get that unstoned with the leveling service.[/quote] I agree with this ^^[/center]
Heeroku wrote on 2015-01-12 14:24:08:
@Seanchai

I agree with this ^^
Lichtdrache.gif

Searching for ID: 701737107
@Seanchai I'd go with service as well.
THose with minimal lair space need dragons to do multiple duties. I plan on 2 teams and one mage. One team will be my progen bc I'm keeping them so why waste the space on two more dragons. Though my other team may change.

You could maybe offer a team rental; for others to use to level their exalts. If you want you can train up a few teams (2-3) offer rentals and maybe sell one team (ie 2 dragons). See what does better and go with that?
@Seanchai I'd go with service as well.
THose with minimal lair space need dragons to do multiple duties. I plan on 2 teams and one mage. One team will be my progen bc I'm keeping them so why waste the space on two more dragons. Though my other team may change.

You could maybe offer a team rental; for others to use to level their exalts. If you want you can train up a few teams (2-3) offer rentals and maybe sell one team (ie 2 dragons). See what does better and go with that?
l6mtPEk.png
[quote name="Seanchai" date="2015-01-12 13:59:07"] Should I scratch this plan and just offer a leveling service like everyone else and their second cousin? ;)[/quote] Hi! Me and my cousin's leveling service is going great, thanks for asking! (tbh leveling services make pretty good money so I guess go with that.)
Seanchai wrote on 2015-01-12 13:59:07:

Hi! Me and my cousin's leveling service is going great, thanks for asking!

(tbh leveling services make pretty good money so I guess go with that.)
8qtapnq.pngtumblr_nky7fv7Uz91tfytxqo2_r1_75sq.pngRmHSCAk.png