Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Nocturne Dragon disappears when killed
In the Coliseum, I went into a low level battle, training fields, with a bunch of level one dragons.. or they were when I started, I got to level 3 by the time my new Nocturne female, Gwenneth, was knocked out in battle. When she did, and this was after another dragon, a fae was knocked out twice, and I could see his body, lying there and coloured grey, showing that he had no health left and was knocked out. When my Nocturne was knocked out, there was no body, nothing, not even when she was still generally healthy. This is just a report for texture glitches or what ever its called, sorry if I don't know what it is, but I am trying to point this out. Thank you for your time reading this, and good luck fixing this.
In the Coliseum, I went into a low level battle, training fields, with a bunch of level one dragons.. or they were when I started, I got to level 3 by the time my new Nocturne female, Gwenneth, was knocked out in battle. When she did, and this was after another dragon, a fae was knocked out twice, and I could see his body, lying there and coloured grey, showing that he had no health left and was knocked out. When my Nocturne was knocked out, there was no body, nothing, not even when she was still generally healthy. This is just a report for texture glitches or what ever its called, sorry if I don't know what it is, but I am trying to point this out. Thank you for your time reading this, and good luck fixing this.
This also happened to me. I'm wondering if they didn't make an art for it ko-ing in the coli..
This also happened to me. I'm wondering if they didn't make an art for it ko-ing in the coli..
I noticed the same. Probably the sprite is missing or missnamed or something like that.
I noticed the same. Probably the sprite is missing or missnamed or something like that.
it also happens when they need to be fed
it also happens when they need to be fed