Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Colliseum Glitch: Ambush not working
Not sure if this has been mentioned somewhere or not. Can't seem to find a bug reported, but I could be missing it.

I recently equipped the ambush stone to one of my dragons, but it never goes first. I'm currently fighting in the Sandswept Delta, but even in Scorched Forest and lower areas it doesn't work. In the lower areas my faster fae dragon (QCK 17 compared to 14) is still leading every battle.
Not sure if this has been mentioned somewhere or not. Can't seem to find a bug reported, but I could be missing it.

I recently equipped the ambush stone to one of my dragons, but it never goes first. I'm currently fighting in the Sandswept Delta, but even in Scorched Forest and lower areas it doesn't work. In the lower areas my faster fae dragon (QCK 17 compared to 14) is still leading every battle.
Hello, @Vampirekitty! Thank you for your report.

We actually have an official tracking thread for the issues with Ambush (tracked threads are listed in the Known Issues list stickied to the top of this forum).

The issue is not with Ambush, but with the fastest dragon on your team losing their first turn. Unfortunately, you have to apply a second Ambush to your fastest dragon in order to get an extra turn.

I'm going to close this thread to reduce the number of duplicates, now that the proper tracking thread has been linked. :) Thank you!
Hello, @Vampirekitty! Thank you for your report.

We actually have an official tracking thread for the issues with Ambush (tracked threads are listed in the Known Issues list stickied to the top of this forum).

The issue is not with Ambush, but with the fastest dragon on your team losing their first turn. Unfortunately, you have to apply a second Ambush to your fastest dragon in order to get an extra turn.

I'm going to close this thread to reduce the number of duplicates, now that the proper tracking thread has been linked. :) Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png