Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | anyone willing to sell me food? [CLOSED]
(sorry if this is in the wrong forum, i haven't used them that much!)

so i wasn't on FR for several weeks because of finals and mental health issues, and my poor dragons are starving. i'm using most of my gathering turns to try and get a nocturne scroll, so i haven't been able to get food for them aside from the food that i find inside of chests :(
a lot of the food at the AH is really overpriced and i need a big bundle, which you can't really search for. is anyone willing to sell me a sizable bundle of food? i have a good amount of money, so i won't try and rip you off or anything!
thanks everyone!

EDIT: i've received a lot of food from very nice people, so i am no longer in need! thank you everyone!
(sorry if this is in the wrong forum, i haven't used them that much!)

so i wasn't on FR for several weeks because of finals and mental health issues, and my poor dragons are starving. i'm using most of my gathering turns to try and get a nocturne scroll, so i haven't been able to get food for them aside from the food that i find inside of chests :(
a lot of the food at the AH is really overpriced and i need a big bundle, which you can't really search for. is anyone willing to sell me a sizable bundle of food? i have a good amount of money, so i won't try and rip you off or anything!
thanks everyone!

EDIT: i've received a lot of food from very nice people, so i am no longer in need! thank you everyone!
@webgoth
I have lots of food what are you looking for?
@webgoth
I have lots of food what are you looking for?
I have a lot, let me know what you need and I hope everything is alright! :)
I have a lot, let me know what you need and I hope everything is alright! :)
ytUW5SO.png
KODA
they/them

help me find this accent
micro goat collector
@Alternatewarning @Coyoteskii thank you guys but i actually already received a whole lot of food from people who read this but didn't comment, so you guys don't have to give me anything! :-) thank you for being willing to, though!

@Heeroku @Sunjewel @Concard @Blowinginthewind @Demesne @BombSwan
thank you guys so much for all of the food + well wishes! this community is honestly the nicest one i've ever been involved in.

big thanks to everyone who gave food or offered to give it! my dragons are happy & full now
@Alternatewarning @Coyoteskii thank you guys but i actually already received a whole lot of food from people who read this but didn't comment, so you guys don't have to give me anything! :-) thank you for being willing to, though!

@Heeroku @Sunjewel @Concard @Blowinginthewind @Demesne @BombSwan
thank you guys so much for all of the food + well wishes! this community is honestly the nicest one i've ever been involved in.

big thanks to everyone who gave food or offered to give it! my dragons are happy & full now