Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | WTT: Progenitor for Mirror?
I've got a flamboyantly colored progenitor in my clan (since I just joined) and it doesn't match my created dragon. Does anyone have a similar issue / want to trade? I really like Mirrors and would prefer if my starting dragons matched with their species.
I've got a flamboyantly colored progenitor in my clan (since I just joined) and it doesn't match my created dragon. Does anyone have a similar issue / want to trade? I really like Mirrors and would prefer if my starting dragons matched with their species.
@Palpatine
Sadly you can't trade or sell progens, they are bound to your account. The only way to get rid of them is to exalt them (for no reward.)

You can always use a mirror scroll on your random to change their species, and scatterscrolls will randomize all three of a dragon's colors if you want to take a chance at getting something you might like better.

Welcome to FR. :)
@Palpatine
Sadly you can't trade or sell progens, they are bound to your account. The only way to get rid of them is to exalt them (for no reward.)

You can always use a mirror scroll on your random to change their species, and scatterscrolls will randomize all three of a dragon's colors if you want to take a chance at getting something you might like better.

Welcome to FR. :)
oEhX17b.gif

>> INFP/HSP
>> she/her
>> FR +2
..... 30KAjWv.gif2tjWIkO.gif
@Palpatine [s]Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you can't trade (or sell) progens. You can exalt the random one, but it won't give you treasure like a normal exalt would.[/s] Oops, beaten to the punch XD If you're looking to get a "yeah this is totally my progen" situation, I would suggest buying a first generation dragon hatched from one of these: [item=unhatched plague egg] Shame too, I was just looking for a dragon with tangerine secondary.
@Palpatine Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but you can't trade (or sell) progens. You can exalt the random one, but it won't give you treasure like a normal exalt would.

Oops, beaten to the punch XD

If you're looking to get a "yeah this is totally my progen" situation, I would suggest buying a first generation dragon hatched from one of these:
Unhatched Plague Egg
Shame too, I was just looking for a dragon with tangerine secondary.
cauldron_loading.gif
[quote name="DarkHearts" date="2014-12-16 17:54:15"]I have no idea how much gen 1's are worth so make an offer. Here she is: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8713466] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/87135/8713466_350.png[/img] [/url] #8713466 Primary Shadow Basic Secondary Spring Basic Tertiary Banana Basic [/quote]
DarkHearts wrote on 2014-12-16 17:54:15:
I have no idea how much gen 1's are worth so make an offer.
Here she is:

8713466_350.png

Primary Shadow Basic
Secondary Spring Basic
Tertiary Banana Basic
PASTEL CIRCUIT SKYDANCER HATCHLINGS ALWAYS AVAILABLE 15Kt EACH MESSAGE ME NOW FOR A PING ON A PAIR!!!
@Mandee -- thanks for the info! i'll look around for some scrolls.

@Batsukaman -- ooh! an egg would be perfect. thanks!

@DarkHearts -- wowza, cute baby. :o even if i can't trade my progenitor, at least i have all these options!

and thanks for the welcome! :D
@Mandee -- thanks for the info! i'll look around for some scrolls.

@Batsukaman -- ooh! an egg would be perfect. thanks!

@DarkHearts -- wowza, cute baby. :o even if i can't trade my progenitor, at least i have all these options!

and thanks for the welcome! :D
Do you want one of my mirror babys? I give you one if it comes in a nest I have, if you want I can't give you all the ones I don't want from the nest!
Do you want one of my mirror babys? I give you one if it comes in a nest I have, if you want I can't give you all the ones I don't want from the nest!
I have this first gen plague mirror male if you're interested? I totally understand if you aren't. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=9625483] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/96255/9625483_350.png[/img] [/url] 10k
I have this first gen plague mirror male if you're interested?
I totally understand if you aren't.

9625483_350.png