Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hello!
Hello! I'm Alex and recently a friend of mine got me interested in Flight Rising since she would mention it a lot during Skype convos so I decided to come along and see what this will be like after waiting patiently for the registration to open. I hope to meet many friends and I hope
Hello! I'm Alex and recently a friend of mine got me interested in Flight Rising since she would mention it a lot during Skype convos so I decided to come along and see what this will be like after waiting patiently for the registration to open. I hope to meet many friends and I hope
@uratanu Heyyyyy a fellow Alex, how exciting :3 Welcome to the site! When I joined I decided on Shadow (left for Lightning later); you should have fun there!
@uratanu Heyyyyy a fellow Alex, how exciting :3 Welcome to the site! When I joined I decided on Shadow (left for Lightning later); you should have fun there!
znUq0Ui.gifnwRXuBh.gif7NtoXsU.gif
Hiya! I wonder what it is you were also hoping... Anyway, check out your flight's forum-- there's probably people giving away dragons to newbies, and the general discussion has a lot of opprotunities to chat. Dragon share is also a fun board to go in, as there's always cool/funny stuff to look at and inspire you. C: Hope you enjoy!
Hiya! I wonder what it is you were also hoping... Anyway, check out your flight's forum-- there's probably people giving away dragons to newbies, and the general discussion has a lot of opprotunities to chat. Dragon share is also a fun board to go in, as there's always cool/funny stuff to look at and inspire you. C: Hope you enjoy!
Welcome to the site! c:
Welcome to the site! c:
GC8lSmX+(1).png
@uratanu

Hey, welcome to FR! I'm Britney, it's nice to meet you c:
I'm giving away some free stuff for the new players, if you'd like to take a look!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1267185
@uratanu

Hey, welcome to FR! I'm Britney, it's nice to meet you c:
I'm giving away some free stuff for the new players, if you'd like to take a look!
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=raf&id=1267185