Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Exalt Button Missing
Did I miss something? There is no Exalt button on any of my dagons.
Did I miss something? There is no Exalt button on any of my dagons.
Ridgestrider

tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif “If the sky could dream, it would dream of dragons.” tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@Ridgestrider

The exalt button is right next to the auction button in your dragons profile. Try clearing your cache to see if it is simply a display error. If that doesn't work, try opening a dragon's profile in a different browser. :)
@Ridgestrider

The exalt button is right next to the auction button in your dragons profile. Try clearing your cache to see if it is simply a display error. If that doesn't work, try opening a dragon's profile in a different browser. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

@Athame Thanks I cleared my cache and when I logged back in the Exalt button was back
@Athame Thanks I cleared my cache and when I logged back in the Exalt button was back
Ridgestrider

tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif “If the sky could dream, it would dream of dragons.” tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif
@Ridgestrider

Awesome! I've been tricked by those display errors a time or two. I'm glad everything is fixed. :)

I'm going to lock this thread as the issue has been resolved.
@Ridgestrider

Awesome! I've been tricked by those display errors a time or two. I'm glad everything is fixed. :)

I'm going to lock this thread as the issue has been resolved.

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.