Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | BBCode not showing
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else had trouble with their BBCode not showing in the forums.
I tried posting in the Dragons For Sale Forum, so I made a nice little thing, I had no problem when previewing the page, but when I actually submitted my thread, nothing appeared, except for the first sentence.
Am I doing something wrong ? Is there a hierarchy to the BBCode ? I mean, people here have pages waaaaay more complex than what I was trying to post, so I'm really wondering if I'm doing something wrong.
The most frustrating thing in this is that I'm actually really good with HTML, so having a simple code not working is making me sooooo mad.

Anyway, I hope you can help me, and maybe help someone else with the same issues.

Thank you :)
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else had trouble with their BBCode not showing in the forums.
I tried posting in the Dragons For Sale Forum, so I made a nice little thing, I had no problem when previewing the page, but when I actually submitted my thread, nothing appeared, except for the first sentence.
Am I doing something wrong ? Is there a hierarchy to the BBCode ? I mean, people here have pages waaaaay more complex than what I was trying to post, so I'm really wondering if I'm doing something wrong.
The most frustrating thing in this is that I'm actually really good with HTML, so having a simple code not working is making me sooooo mad.

Anyway, I hope you can help me, and maybe help someone else with the same issues.

Thank you :)
@PaperSumo Are you absolutely sure you were using only BBCode and no HTML? 'Cause the HTML bracket that looks like > but flipped around will cut off everything that comes after it :(
@PaperSumo Are you absolutely sure you were using only BBCode and no HTML? 'Cause the HTML bracket that looks like > but flipped around will cut off everything that comes after it :(
cZLsLHr.png
Ha ! I made a heart sign !
That's probably what busted my code !
Thank you so much @Jeana you're a sweetheart.
Ha ! I made a heart sign !
That's probably what busted my code !
Thank you so much @Jeana you're a sweetheart.