Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Cannot equip battlestones?
My dragons just gained another level and it told me that I had unlocked one of the stone thingummies, but it won't let me put a level 5 item in any empty place, even though they are level sevens. For the second time, it has changed a space to look open, but it won't let me put anything in. Am I doing something wrong? The item is made for their type and everything.
My dragons just gained another level and it told me that I had unlocked one of the stone thingummies, but it won't let me put a level 5 item in any empty place, even though they are level sevens. For the second time, it has changed a space to look open, but it won't let me put anything in. Am I doing something wrong? The item is made for their type and everything.
@NorthCrowe, I would double check the description of the stone you're trying to equip. Some battle stones require a dragon to be a specific element in order to use them.
@NorthCrowe, I would double check the description of the stone you're trying to equip. Some battle stones require a dragon to be a specific element in order to use them.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v246/LiCrow/Untitled.png[/img] I dunno... This is what I'm looking at (I stuck the item description at the bottom because it covers the dragon's element type.)
Untitled.png

I dunno... This is what I'm looking at (I stuck the item description at the bottom because it covers the dragon's element type.)
@NorthCrowe

Ability Stones can only be equipped to the second row, which still has two slots locked. The third row, which has two slots that you unlocked, can only have Augment Stones equipped.

Vile Bolt is an Ability Stone, and can't be placed in the row for Augment Stones.
@NorthCrowe

Ability Stones can only be equipped to the second row, which still has two slots locked. The third row, which has two slots that you unlocked, can only have Augment Stones equipped.

Vile Bolt is an Ability Stone, and can't be placed in the row for Augment Stones.
Oh! I didn't know there was a difference. Thanks!
Oh! I didn't know there was a difference. Thanks!