Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dominance and Inactive Users
What if accounts which have been inactive for a certain amount of time weren't calculated in dominance? So if you didn't log on in the past week, you're not taken into account for your flight's overall average for dom that week, simply because you couldn't exalt that week. Or heck, even just for people who haven't logged on in the past month, three months, six months, etc. So the active players aren't having to work as hard to raise their averages to make up for people who just aren't there anymore.
What if accounts which have been inactive for a certain amount of time weren't calculated in dominance? So if you didn't log on in the past week, you're not taken into account for your flight's overall average for dom that week, simply because you couldn't exalt that week. Or heck, even just for people who haven't logged on in the past month, three months, six months, etc. So the active players aren't having to work as hard to raise their averages to make up for people who just aren't there anymore.
@ObiKemnebi
I believe that is already how dominance is calculated.
@ObiKemnebi
I believe that is already how dominance is calculated.
tumblr_ojt1mcNhC71rc2695o1_400.pngbonsai_wip_tadabam_by_auricolor-dadxgzt.png
Really? Huh... Okay. Sorry. Didn't know that. Looked up on a couple guides how it was calculated, and they didn't mention that. Actually, one even said it wasn't and that it made it harder for large flights to get dominance because we also have more people to make up for. Weird...
Really? Huh... Okay. Sorry. Didn't know that. Looked up on a couple guides how it was calculated, and they didn't mention that. Actually, one even said it wasn't and that it made it harder for large flights to get dominance because we also have more people to make up for. Weird...
@Obikemnebi users that haven't been active for a month(I think) are not calculated towards dom. Makes it a lot harder for flights to funnel dragons into 10-20 active accounts and have as huge(or decent) amount of the population in inactive right before a push.
@Obikemnebi users that haven't been active for a month(I think) are not calculated towards dom. Makes it a lot harder for flights to funnel dragons into 10-20 active accounts and have as huge(or decent) amount of the population in inactive right before a push.
tumblr_inline_oiamx6wpfn1r3h1o8_540.png