Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Gem and treasure problem
This has happened twice so far and I felt I should bring it up as its caused a real problem this time.

While trading dragons in the crossroads with two trusted friends of mine, I have encountered this problem.

They will accept the dragon and it will appear in their lairs, however the payment I request doesn't always arrive.

The first time this happened I was sending one of my dragons to my friend BrokenDespair
I don't remember the species or price requested (though it was treasure)
It took a good 5 or 10 minutes before the payment did arrive.
They stated that the dragon was in their lair, however the money was also still in their hoard for a while before it finally went to me.

However the most recent problem was with ravendragon
I was sending them a coatl male hatchling (which I had purchased for them with 100 gems from the auction house, sending over crossroads. I had asked them for 5 gems (the max amount of gems they had)
The dragon once again went in their lair, however I haven't recieved the gems, and they've told me they don't have the gems anymore either.

Both BrokenDespair and ravendragon have said they get the dragon.
I felt the need to bring this to your attention. I hope this can be fixed soon!
This has happened twice so far and I felt I should bring it up as its caused a real problem this time.

While trading dragons in the crossroads with two trusted friends of mine, I have encountered this problem.

They will accept the dragon and it will appear in their lairs, however the payment I request doesn't always arrive.

The first time this happened I was sending one of my dragons to my friend BrokenDespair
I don't remember the species or price requested (though it was treasure)
It took a good 5 or 10 minutes before the payment did arrive.
They stated that the dragon was in their lair, however the money was also still in their hoard for a while before it finally went to me.

However the most recent problem was with ravendragon
I was sending them a coatl male hatchling (which I had purchased for them with 100 gems from the auction house, sending over crossroads. I had asked them for 5 gems (the max amount of gems they had)
The dragon once again went in their lair, however I haven't recieved the gems, and they've told me they don't have the gems anymore either.

Both BrokenDespair and ravendragon have said they get the dragon.
I felt the need to bring this to your attention. I hope this can be fixed soon!
Hello, @JinksKaster! Thank you for your report.

At the moment, currency transfers via Crossroads are a little lagged - the treasure/gems are added to your account immediately after the trade, but it takes some time for it to be updated visually. It's something the developers are aware of.

I've noticed that the currency totals are generally updated 10-15 minutes after they've been transferred to you. :)
Hello, @JinksKaster! Thank you for your report.

At the moment, currency transfers via Crossroads are a little lagged - the treasure/gems are added to your account immediately after the trade, but it takes some time for it to be updated visually. It's something the developers are aware of.

I've noticed that the currency totals are generally updated 10-15 minutes after they've been transferred to you. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png