Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Hoy hoy hoy
I'm not really entirely "New" as of right now.. I mean... Well I am. But... I get most of what I'm doing... anyway.. Hi :'> I'm Kate

I had been searching for a new thing since Neopets became a moneygrubbing site like Gaia... Oh, and I'm 20... Eheh..
Ê•´•ã‰¨•`Ê”
I'm not really entirely "New" as of right now.. I mean... Well I am. But... I get most of what I'm doing... anyway.. Hi :'> I'm Kate

I had been searching for a new thing since Neopets became a moneygrubbing site like Gaia... Oh, and I'm 20... Eheh..
Ê•´•ã‰¨•`Ê”
@Katekawetha

Welcome to Flight Rising, nonetheless! I definitely know what you mean about moneygrubbing websites; while I don't get on Neopets anymore, I am still on Gaia sparingly out of obligation to reply to my friends in RPs.

With that being said, Flight Rising is a breath of fresh air simply because I never feel obligated or pushed to buy anything to enjoy this website, and the staff really cares about its userbase. It's what made me want to mod in FR in the first place!

If you have any questions, Kate, please let me know and I'll do my best to help you!
@Katekawetha

Welcome to Flight Rising, nonetheless! I definitely know what you mean about moneygrubbing websites; while I don't get on Neopets anymore, I am still on Gaia sparingly out of obligation to reply to my friends in RPs.

With that being said, Flight Rising is a breath of fresh air simply because I never feel obligated or pushed to buy anything to enjoy this website, and the staff really cares about its userbase. It's what made me want to mod in FR in the first place!

If you have any questions, Kate, please let me know and I'll do my best to help you!
tumblr_inline_n2p6rtN9Me1rbkiuh.gif
@Moonie

Thank you very much~! I'm really glad to hear that. I honestly felt refreshed when I found this site. It's wonderful and I hear great things about the community. :3
@Moonie

Thank you very much~! I'm really glad to hear that. I honestly felt refreshed when I found this site. It's wonderful and I hear great things about the community. :3