Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Ornate Armor
I bought the Ornate Armor bundle from the gem marketplace yesterday, but I still haven't gotten the set. I am still missing all the gems I used to paid for it, but I haven't received what I bought. Hopefully this issue can be resolved, but I'm quite upset that I didn't get even a piece of the armor set that I paid for.
I bought the Ornate Armor bundle from the gem marketplace yesterday, but I still haven't gotten the set. I am still missing all the gems I used to paid for it, but I haven't received what I bought. Hopefully this issue can be resolved, but I'm quite upset that I didn't get even a piece of the armor set that I paid for.
@Uleaveinpieces
You may have thought of this already, but are you sure you're looking in the right place? Bundles show up in the Other tab.
@Uleaveinpieces
You may have thought of this already, but are you sure you're looking in the right place? Bundles show up in the Other tab.
eESLWsA.gifXEqzxg2.gif
Ah damn, didn't even know the bundle was delivered to my other folder. Thanks man, I never would've noticed that.
Ah damn, didn't even know the bundle was delivered to my other folder. Thanks man, I never would've noticed that.
Moving this over to Help since it isn't a bug - bundles will be sent to your Other tab until they are opened. :)
Moving this over to Help since it isn't a bug - bundles will be sent to your Other tab until they are opened. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png