Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | ATTENTION LIGHT AND ICE FLIGHTS
This weeks Dominance is about to be taken by the Beast Clan! I know most of us haven't be exalting so Earth could have Dominance for their holiday but because of this they are about to lose their holiday Dominance to the Beast Clan. so I implore you, Light and Ice, exalt! and do it quickly! We have little over an hour left and if Beast Clan takes one of the top three spots no one gets boons.

Spreading the message to both Flight forums, or just around in general, would be much appreciated. I'd hate to see Earth not get their holiday Dominance.
This weeks Dominance is about to be taken by the Beast Clan! I know most of us haven't be exalting so Earth could have Dominance for their holiday but because of this they are about to lose their holiday Dominance to the Beast Clan. so I implore you, Light and Ice, exalt! and do it quickly! We have little over an hour left and if Beast Clan takes one of the top three spots no one gets boons.

Spreading the message to both Flight forums, or just around in general, would be much appreciated. I'd hate to see Earth not get their holiday Dominance.
Ice has been in second and Light in third for a while now! The Beastclans are tough this week though, yeah; they keep jumping from fourth to second.

(Also, if Beastclans takes a spot, the flights in the other two spots DO get their bonuses. Beastclans just take up the one spot and make it so that no one gets that spot's rewards.)
Ice has been in second and Light in third for a while now! The Beastclans are tough this week though, yeah; they keep jumping from fourth to second.

(Also, if Beastclans takes a spot, the flights in the other two spots DO get their bonuses. Beastclans just take up the one spot and make it so that no one gets that spot's rewards.)
:c We've been trying, nobody wants to accidentally bump Earth from first. And like Cranberry said, it's not the end of the world if they take second (though let's be real, that discount would come in mighty handy for the holiday skins).
:c We've been trying, nobody wants to accidentally bump Earth from first. And like Cranberry said, it's not the end of the world if they take second (though let's be real, that discount would come in mighty handy for the holiday skins).
Nailed it
Nailed it
Both Ice and Light got second and third place this week!

Also, don't worry for the next time they Beastclans got second, third, or even first place. Because I think how the Beastclans work is what Cranberry just explained... but good gosh they were really difficult to beat last week! XD
Both Ice and Light got second and third place this week!

Also, don't worry for the next time they Beastclans got second, third, or even first place. Because I think how the Beastclans work is what Cranberry just explained... but good gosh they were really difficult to beat last week! XD
We did a good job I think
sorry goats, but not today
We did a good job I think
sorry goats, but not today

I rose up at the dawn of day--
`Get thee away! get thee away!
Pray'st thou for riches? Away! away!
YOU SHALL NOT BEST THE MIGHTY ICE CLAN.

We will beat you with our warm fluffy blankets.
YOU SHALL NOT BEST THE MIGHTY ICE CLAN.

We will beat you with our warm fluffy blankets.