Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Proof of Existence
Hey all.

My name's Isaiah, I'm 22, male, from Manitoba, Canada. I haven't done any forum stuff since I was a munchkin on Gaia Online, so apologies in advance for my etiquette, and I'm generally a scared little bunny so if you drop me a message, reply to me in a thread, or try to get my attention without success, I'm not ignoring you on purpose, I'm just terrible at normal human interaction and chances are good I'm just trying to work up the courage to respond.

Uh ... yeah.

~Izzy
Hey all.

My name's Isaiah, I'm 22, male, from Manitoba, Canada. I haven't done any forum stuff since I was a munchkin on Gaia Online, so apologies in advance for my etiquette, and I'm generally a scared little bunny so if you drop me a message, reply to me in a thread, or try to get my attention without success, I'm not ignoring you on purpose, I'm just terrible at normal human interaction and chances are good I'm just trying to work up the courage to respond.

Uh ... yeah.

~Izzy
@aceofswords

Hey, welcome to FR! I've got some awesome free stuff for new players here if you're interested! Don't be afraid to participate!
@aceofswords

Hey, welcome to FR! I've got some awesome free stuff for new players here if you're interested! Don't be afraid to participate!