Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum Invites
I am pretty new so I'm not sure if this is already a thing, but my friend just joined in this last registration and I was showing her around and we realized that the coliseum doesn't have a way to send battle invitations to another member.
I would like to suggest that we do have a way to battle amongst specific other members.
I am pretty new so I'm not sure if this is already a thing, but my friend just joined in this last registration and I was showing her around and we realized that the coliseum doesn't have a way to send battle invitations to another member.
I would like to suggest that we do have a way to battle amongst specific other members.
~✿~ I'd put bunnies here if I knew how to ~✿~
It's not a thing yet, but one of the admins said last summer that it was on the list of features they eventually wanted to add. I really hope that's still the case, this would be a lot of fun!
It's not a thing yet, but one of the admins said last summer that it was on the list of features they eventually wanted to add. I really hope that's still the case, this would be a lot of fun!
Oh, ok! Thank you for the clarification! :)
Oh, ok! Thank you for the clarification! :)
~✿~ I'd put bunnies here if I knew how to ~✿~
Support, this would be fun! I hope it's still on their list.
Support, this would be fun! I hope it's still on their list.
Support ! :3
Support ! :3
549.gif