Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Delet account for change flight
Hello,
Recently I wanted to change my flight and I have find this button on account settings "flight change" after reading this description (and understand what I can because English isn't my native language and I haven't high level) I've see, isn't really a completely restart and this is what I want. I question to you, I can change my flight and restart all or I need to create a new account ? And if I must create a new account, how I can deleted my actual account ?

I hope you can give to me an answer and mainly you understand (approximately ^^)

PS : And if you're really nice ^^, you can correct my message for help me to progress in English (it's really important for me)

I'm sorry to bother you. :-(

Thank you very much, and have a good day.
Hello,
Recently I wanted to change my flight and I have find this button on account settings "flight change" after reading this description (and understand what I can because English isn't my native language and I haven't high level) I've see, isn't really a completely restart and this is what I want. I question to you, I can change my flight and restart all or I need to create a new account ? And if I must create a new account, how I can deleted my actual account ?

I hope you can give to me an answer and mainly you understand (approximately ^^)

PS : And if you're really nice ^^, you can correct my message for help me to progress in English (it's really important for me)

I'm sorry to bother you. :-(

Thank you very much, and have a good day.
Hello @Nielan!

There is no way to delete your account. You can change your flight and exalt all your dragons if you want to start new. If you make a second account it would be a violation of Site ToU. I hope this is helpful to you?

I think you are doing very well with English! I can understand you very easily! Here is a few corrections, because you say it is important. Please have a good day and do not be afraid to ask questions! :)

Hello,
Recently I wanted to change my flight and I found this button in account settings called "flight change." After reading this description (and understood what I can, because English isn't my native language and I have not reached a high level), I see it isn't really a complete restart and that is what I want. I have a question: can I change my flight and restart everything or do I need to create a new account? If I must create a new account, how can I delete my actual account ?
Hello @Nielan!

There is no way to delete your account. You can change your flight and exalt all your dragons if you want to start new. If you make a second account it would be a violation of Site ToU. I hope this is helpful to you?

I think you are doing very well with English! I can understand you very easily! Here is a few corrections, because you say it is important. Please have a good day and do not be afraid to ask questions! :)

Hello,
Recently I wanted to change my flight and I found this button in account settings called "flight change." After reading this description (and understood what I can, because English isn't my native language and I have not reached a high level), I see it isn't really a complete restart and that is what I want. I have a question: can I change my flight and restart everything or do I need to create a new account? If I must create a new account, how can I delete my actual account ?
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Okay, thank you JCStriches.

I'm really happy, you understand me ! Yesss ! Ok, keep calm ^^
Really, thank for your answer because I was very lost (in past tense, conjugate is an impotant problem for me ;-( )

And, thank you very very very very much for this correction, it's a enormous help for me.

Again tanks and goodbye ^^
Okay, thank you JCStriches.

I'm really happy, you understand me ! Yesss ! Ok, keep calm ^^
Really, thank for your answer because I was very lost (in past tense, conjugate is an impotant problem for me ;-( )

And, thank you very very very very much for this correction, it's a enormous help for me.

Again tanks and goodbye ^^