Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Familiars
Hi! I was wondering which treasure familiar would be good to get first? I have 67.2k right now and i'm not sure what to buy.
Hi! I was wondering which treasure familiar would be good to get first? I have 67.2k right now and i'm not sure what to buy.
tumblr_n44y4ljVaJ1qiizr1o2_r2_400.gif
@NotKirito - When it comes to bonding, all familiars are equal! So just pick one that you like the best. If you plan to play in the Coliseum, it'd probably be wise to avoid any that drop there, however. You can see which those are in this guide.
@NotKirito - When it comes to bonding, all familiars are equal! So just pick one that you like the best. If you plan to play in the Coliseum, it'd probably be wise to avoid any that drop there, however. You can see which those are in this guide.
@NotKirito All of them go through the same bonding levels so personally I would snag some of the cheapest ones possible! You could also grind in coli for free ones ^^
@NotKirito All of them go through the same bonding levels so personally I would snag some of the cheapest ones possible! You could also grind in coli for free ones ^^
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist