Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragon Bottle & Pixel Nest [Interest]
1 2 3
[img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2014/293/b/c/dragon_in_a_bottle_by_erisespen-d83lblx.png[/img] Dragon in a Bottle: I'm planning on doing a different bottle for each flight, and every breed of dragon. [img]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/293/6/8/mirror_dragon_nest_by_erisespen-d83lblr.png[/img] Pixel Dragon Nests: I'm also planning on doing every breed, the number of eggs will of course be changeable, and I'm debating whether to do different flight eggs as well. I'd love any feedback/comments, and maybe a price estimate for both?
dragon_in_a_bottle_by_erisespen-d83lblx.png

Dragon in a Bottle: I'm planning on doing a different bottle for each flight, and every breed of dragon.

mirror_dragon_nest_by_erisespen-d83lblr.png

Pixel Dragon Nests: I'm also planning on doing every breed, the number of eggs will of course be changeable, and I'm debating whether to do different flight eggs as well.

I'd love any feedback/comments, and maybe a price estimate for both?
Ehehehehe
Im just gonna creep in here 8D
Ehehehehe
Im just gonna creep in here 8D
@Iressa
I just happened to stumble across this and thought this would be amazing. The bottle looks absolutely adorable and the mama around her nest is as well.

As for pricing.

If you planned on doing it custom to each person, maybe set a base price for the species *Depending on the difficulty it is to be drawn in the bottle or nest.* and then negotiate price with each buyer?

IE: Extra items such as apparel or certain genes.
This is if you choose to do a shop where people got to request their own dragons or if you are just doing a base set of dragons to sell.
Not sure what route you are taking with it. Either way I really love the concept in itself.

P.S I would definitely buy these sorts of things. That is precisely why I am forum hopping right now, haha.

Sorry for the lengthy post. I just found these ideas to be really interesting!

Edit: I would love a ping should you ever choose to open this sort of shop!
@Iressa
I just happened to stumble across this and thought this would be amazing. The bottle looks absolutely adorable and the mama around her nest is as well.

As for pricing.

If you planned on doing it custom to each person, maybe set a base price for the species *Depending on the difficulty it is to be drawn in the bottle or nest.* and then negotiate price with each buyer?

IE: Extra items such as apparel or certain genes.
This is if you choose to do a shop where people got to request their own dragons or if you are just doing a base set of dragons to sell.
Not sure what route you are taking with it. Either way I really love the concept in itself.

P.S I would definitely buy these sorts of things. That is precisely why I am forum hopping right now, haha.

Sorry for the lengthy post. I just found these ideas to be really interesting!

Edit: I would love a ping should you ever choose to open this sort of shop!
_____________ e223e729b6e81f6b5ef2a9c68e06ed51.png
DrAdelino #92302
Malum | Rook | Crow
Clan Lore | Quest List | RP Partners
7e59da9c7872a5a339326ae641752fb9.png
creepy suggestion.

You think you could make one bottled dragon look like its preserved like some of those pickled fetuses you see in museums?
creepy suggestion.

You think you could make one bottled dragon look like its preserved like some of those pickled fetuses you see in museums?
S9yIg1.pngX21w01.png
27ag51.png
AoWiY1.pngKF6iE1.png
if you're doing ridgeback, i will absolutely love the bottle one. love the pixel nest too though :3
if you're doing ridgeback, i will absolutely love the bottle one. love the pixel nest too though :3
db1821648bd8fc27d62ab0f6a5fb941d05e0f6e6.gif
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@Iressa bottle up all of my spirals please
I'd be interested if you decide to do this! Give me a ping if/when you open shop?
@Iressa bottle up all of my spirals please
I'd be interested if you decide to do this! Give me a ping if/when you open shop?
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
@Iressa

These are really cool, I'd love a ping if you open up shop :D
@Iressa

These are really cool, I'd love a ping if you open up shop :D
0406456baa.pngc92ffdd3-82ad-4e8d-9746-c91626b635ce_zpsf90263e6.png
Love the bottled dragon, would love to be pinged once you have those available - pretty much any breed though I'm particularly fond of Fae and Spiral dragons myself.
Love the bottled dragon, would love to be pinged once you have those available - pretty much any breed though I'm particularly fond of Fae and Spiral dragons myself.
tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o4_r1_100.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o2_r2_400.png tumblr_p0t667bKDV1tddvg0o3_r1_100.png
@iressa it's amazing!!!!! i would love to buy stuff from you omg.
@iressa it's amazing!!!!! i would love to buy stuff from you omg.
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@Iressa the bottled is lovely

but i am just staring at that pixel nest one cause i

i need it

I actually wanted to do a similar idea but I could never get it to look right. You're really good.

Please please ping me if/when you open omg
@Iressa the bottled is lovely

but i am just staring at that pixel nest one cause i

i need it

I actually wanted to do a similar idea but I could never get it to look right. You're really good.

Please please ping me if/when you open omg
previously heavenlyEarth
1 2 3