Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Newbie Q: Breeding Help Needed
Hey, so I am new to the game. What exactly happens with breeding? These are all I have at the moment, if I have more I will post more.

Can you get a dragon of either the mother's or the father's element, or is it only your clan's element type?

Will the offspring only get traits from their mother or father, or can they get traits from previous generations, or non-familial traits?

Will the species of the offspring be only one of the parent's or can it be either?
Hey, so I am new to the game. What exactly happens with breeding? These are all I have at the moment, if I have more I will post more.

Can you get a dragon of either the mother's or the father's element, or is it only your clan's element type?

Will the offspring only get traits from their mother or father, or can they get traits from previous generations, or non-familial traits?

Will the species of the offspring be only one of the parent's or can it be either?
Hello @EchoMemree! Let's see if I can answer these questions for you. :)

1) The eggs/hatchlings will always be the element of the nest.

2) Offspring inherent traits from their mother and father only.

3) The offspring can be either parent's breed.

I hope this helps! I am also going to recommend reading through the Breeding Rarity Guide and the Breeding Article in the Encyclopedia!
Hello @EchoMemree! Let's see if I can answer these questions for you. :)

1) The eggs/hatchlings will always be the element of the nest.

2) Offspring inherent traits from their mother and father only.

3) The offspring can be either parent's breed.

I hope this helps! I am also going to recommend reading through the Breeding Rarity Guide and the Breeding Article in the Encyclopedia!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@EchoMemree

Your dragon will always be the element of the nest it's bred in. Generall your own.

Genes are inherited from the mother and father. Color is determined by finding the mother and father's color on the color wheel, and then it can be any of the colors on the shortest path between the two.

It will always be the species of one of the parents.
@EchoMemree

Your dragon will always be the element of the nest it's bred in. Generall your own.

Genes are inherited from the mother and father. Color is determined by finding the mother and father's color on the color wheel, and then it can be any of the colors on the shortest path between the two.

It will always be the species of one of the parents.
Okay, one last question.

How long does it take Younglings to become fully-grown Dragons?
Okay, one last question.

How long does it take Younglings to become fully-grown Dragons?
@EchoMemree They grow up on after roll-over on their fifth day. So, basically, they're an adult on day six.
@EchoMemree They grow up on after roll-over on their fifth day. So, basically, they're an adult on day six.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Alright, thank you for the help
Alright, thank you for the help