Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Lost my treasure from the Fairgrounds?
I was playing Tidal Trouble in the Fairgrounds and I had earned about 120000 treasures, but then I lost at around 6:55 pm and I clicked replay and my treasure was fine. I then clicked my Dragon Lair and all of a sudden my treasure is down to 31343. I'm kind of confused as to why this has happened? I logged out and logged back in but it still shows this.
I was playing Tidal Trouble in the Fairgrounds and I had earned about 120000 treasures, but then I lost at around 6:55 pm and I clicked replay and my treasure was fine. I then clicked my Dragon Lair and all of a sudden my treasure is down to 31343. I'm kind of confused as to why this has happened? I logged out and logged back in but it still shows this.
@fallpanda

Are you sure the treasure is gone forever? I've lost treasure twice from Shock Switch (either today and yesterday or both today), but it came back after a short while. I had the new treasure when I first stopped playing Shock Switch, and then when I visited another page my treasure went down by the amount I won (I think around 5k each time). This time, it came back after maybe ten minutes when I opened some new tabs of Flight Rising.

Pressing ctrl+f5 to do a hard refresh doesn't fix it. I just have to wait.

I also tried signing in on Chromium (I normally use Firefox 25.0) and the treasure was there. That was after I opened some tabs where the treasure came back, though, so I'm not sure if it's relevant. But it might be worth trying another browser.
@fallpanda

Are you sure the treasure is gone forever? I've lost treasure twice from Shock Switch (either today and yesterday or both today), but it came back after a short while. I had the new treasure when I first stopped playing Shock Switch, and then when I visited another page my treasure went down by the amount I won (I think around 5k each time). This time, it came back after maybe ten minutes when I opened some new tabs of Flight Rising.

Pressing ctrl+f5 to do a hard refresh doesn't fix it. I just have to wait.

I also tried signing in on Chromium (I normally use Firefox 25.0) and the treasure was there. That was after I opened some tabs where the treasure came back, though, so I'm not sure if it's relevant. But it might be worth trying another browser.
kiroshen.png He/his/him. FR time +1. 332paxj.jpg
@Kyrtian
Thanks, I'll try to see if that works in the meantime.
@Kyrtian
Thanks, I'll try to see if that works in the meantime.
@fallpanda

I did some tests on Firefox 25.0. For me it seems to matter which page of the site I'm on whether my money shows up or not. Also, when I bought an item that cost too much with the first test, the money came back to let me buy the item. In the second test, the money came back on all pages after 9 minutes. I'm going to stop testing it for now since I have things I need to do today.

Won 5k in Shock Switch at around 16:40
Visited another page. Treasure is there. I have around 17k.
Visited a second page. Treasure is gone. I have around 12k.
Ctrl+f5 on the tab. Treasure is still gone.
Opened several new tabs from the side bar. Still gone.
Switched over to Chromium (where I was logged in) and refreshed it. Still gone.
Changed to the alternate socket in my account settings. Still gone.
Bought a Blooming Stangler from the Marketplace for 15k. It allowed me to, and left me with 1795.

16:50, won 1593 at Shock Switch. Treasure went up to 3403.
Treasure remains when visiting several other pages.
Opened the Messages link on the sidebar. Treasure goes down to 1810.
Go to Dragon Lair. Treasure is 3403.
Back to Messages, treasure is 1810.
Messages, Fairgrounds, Forums, the World Map, and the site's home page show 1810. All other sidebar links show 3403.

16:54, win 92 gold from Runestons of the Arcanist. Treasure is now 3495.
Visit Messages. Treasure goes down to 1810.

From Fairgrounds, click on any game, treasure goes up to 3495 despite being 1810 on the Fairgrounds home page.

Win 65 in Higher or Lower. Treasure goes up to 3560 when refreshing the Higher or Lower page.
In Messages, goes back to 1810.

Sign in on Chromium. Treasure is 1810 on the bad pages and 3560 everywhere else.

16:59 Treasure goes up to 3560 even in Messages and other bad pages.
@fallpanda

I did some tests on Firefox 25.0. For me it seems to matter which page of the site I'm on whether my money shows up or not. Also, when I bought an item that cost too much with the first test, the money came back to let me buy the item. In the second test, the money came back on all pages after 9 minutes. I'm going to stop testing it for now since I have things I need to do today.

Won 5k in Shock Switch at around 16:40
Visited another page. Treasure is there. I have around 17k.
Visited a second page. Treasure is gone. I have around 12k.
Ctrl+f5 on the tab. Treasure is still gone.
Opened several new tabs from the side bar. Still gone.
Switched over to Chromium (where I was logged in) and refreshed it. Still gone.
Changed to the alternate socket in my account settings. Still gone.
Bought a Blooming Stangler from the Marketplace for 15k. It allowed me to, and left me with 1795.

16:50, won 1593 at Shock Switch. Treasure went up to 3403.
Treasure remains when visiting several other pages.
Opened the Messages link on the sidebar. Treasure goes down to 1810.
Go to Dragon Lair. Treasure is 3403.
Back to Messages, treasure is 1810.
Messages, Fairgrounds, Forums, the World Map, and the site's home page show 1810. All other sidebar links show 3403.

16:54, win 92 gold from Runestons of the Arcanist. Treasure is now 3495.
Visit Messages. Treasure goes down to 1810.

From Fairgrounds, click on any game, treasure goes up to 3495 despite being 1810 on the Fairgrounds home page.

Win 65 in Higher or Lower. Treasure goes up to 3560 when refreshing the Higher or Lower page.
In Messages, goes back to 1810.

Sign in on Chromium. Treasure is 1810 on the bad pages and 3560 everywhere else.

16:59 Treasure goes up to 3560 even in Messages and other bad pages.
kiroshen.png He/his/him. FR time +1. 332paxj.jpg
Me too and its driving me nuts :( I just lost 80000 and 53000 or so about ten minutes ago. :( its kinda turning me off this game at this point all the effort down the drain :(
Me too and its driving me nuts :( I just lost 80000 and 53000 or so about ten minutes ago. :( its kinda turning me off this game at this point all the effort down the drain :(
Hearts lead minds down winding roads to find a simple truth
I'm a new player in this game and I'm really frustrated because I finally have at least 50000 treasure after player Tidal in fairgrounds and suddenly my treasure is back to 10000???? is this a bug....
I'm a new player in this game and I'm really frustrated because I finally have at least 50000 treasure after player Tidal in fairgrounds and suddenly my treasure is back to 10000???? is this a bug....
I just lost a few thousands again..... this is really disheartening....
I just lost a few thousands again..... this is really disheartening....