Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Coliseum Builds
Just signed up on the 13th, so I'm one of the newbies, but I got a Guardian with Scratch and Shred, so I've been leveling it up (it's at 5) and gave it points in it's physical attacks

I also got a Tundra (my random Dragon) with Meditate and Contuse, which kinda sucks but I put points into it's Magic attacks.

Well, problem being, I got Thunder Slash from a battle, and I bought Shock Bolt, one being physical and one being magic, and put them on the wrong dragons, so now my Guardian has the bolt and the Tundra has the slash, and I've locked in the stones.

Is there any way to reverse this, or do my dragons now just have practically useless abilities in their rosters?
Just signed up on the 13th, so I'm one of the newbies, but I got a Guardian with Scratch and Shred, so I've been leveling it up (it's at 5) and gave it points in it's physical attacks

I also got a Tundra (my random Dragon) with Meditate and Contuse, which kinda sucks but I put points into it's Magic attacks.

Well, problem being, I got Thunder Slash from a battle, and I bought Shock Bolt, one being physical and one being magic, and put them on the wrong dragons, so now my Guardian has the bolt and the Tundra has the slash, and I've locked in the stones.

Is there any way to reverse this, or do my dragons now just have practically useless abilities in their rosters?
@Epsonality
Unfortunately once stones are locked in, they cannot be unlocked/salvage. You have to get new stones for them and overwrite the old one. :( I'm sorry this happened.
@Epsonality
Unfortunately once stones are locked in, they cannot be unlocked/salvage. You have to get new stones for them and overwrite the old one. :( I'm sorry this happened.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
@Epsonality, as has been said, once stones are locked in, they are stuck there. They can only be overwritten by new stones.

That being said, I have a spare Thunder Slash and Shock Bolt. Would you like them? :)
@Epsonality, as has been said, once stones are locked in, they are stuck there. They can only be overwritten by new stones.

That being said, I have a spare Thunder Slash and Shock Bolt. Would you like them? :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

[quote name="Alphaeon" date="2014-10-14 17:23:38"]@Epsonality, as has been said, once stones are locked in, they are stuck there. They can only be overwritten by new stones. That being said, I have a spare Thunder Slash and Shock Bolt. Would you like them? :)[/quote] Oh thank you very much, but my Marketplace had them each for ~4k tr each so I just got new ones and used the overwrite function, not too big of a loss Read a guide somewhere that I need to get Ambush at some point, so I guess I'm off to farm Training Grounds!
Alphaeon wrote on 2014-10-14 17:23:38:

Oh thank you very much, but my Marketplace had them each for ~4k tr each so I just got new ones and used the overwrite function, not too big of a loss
Read a guide somewhere that I need to get Ambush at some point, so I guess I'm off to farm Training Grounds!
@Esponality One of the best combos I can recommend is a glass cannon. Slap full Berserkers and Ambushes on them when they get a high enough level and moves should be Meditate/Sap/Eliminate or Scratch/Shred/Eliminate ^^
@Esponality One of the best combos I can recommend is a glass cannon. Slap full Berserkers and Ambushes on them when they get a high enough level and moves should be Meditate/Sap/Eliminate or Scratch/Shred/Eliminate ^^
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist