Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Another new guy, Sup
A mate of mine mentioned this site, I figured I'd give it a go. Then she laughed at me because I told her I decided to go with Nature and get a Mirror dragon. Apparently you cant force em to be vegans, who knew? Anyway you'll probably see me around the forums a bit, you seem like nice people here. Plus I dont actually know much of what to do on this site, my dragons wont be bangin again for like 15 days and my eggs are a while away from hatching. This is getting a bit long winded though, chuck us a yell if you feel like a chat.

EDIT: Forgot to say hello, hey.
A mate of mine mentioned this site, I figured I'd give it a go. Then she laughed at me because I told her I decided to go with Nature and get a Mirror dragon. Apparently you cant force em to be vegans, who knew? Anyway you'll probably see me around the forums a bit, you seem like nice people here. Plus I dont actually know much of what to do on this site, my dragons wont be bangin again for like 15 days and my eggs are a while away from hatching. This is getting a bit long winded though, chuck us a yell if you feel like a chat.

EDIT: Forgot to say hello, hey.
Vegan Mirror
sup bae
sup bae
d0sYcAx.png