Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Greetings.
Hello everyone!

My name is hurri. Basically that's short for hurricane, but I had to choose my nickname since someone else has "hurricane" as their user. xD Anyway, I was quite excited when I saw that Flight Rising was accepting again. I tried to join last time it opened its registration, but it didn't really work out well. Hopefully it will work this time. c:
Hello everyone!

My name is hurri. Basically that's short for hurricane, but I had to choose my nickname since someone else has "hurricane" as their user. xD Anyway, I was quite excited when I saw that Flight Rising was accepting again. I tried to join last time it opened its registration, but it didn't really work out well. Hopefully it will work this time. c:
Fnw48LX.png
Hurri's a very cute alternative. I know what you mean, I've been stalking the site for about month, waiting for a registration day. xD
Hurri's a very cute alternative. I know what you mean, I've been stalking the site for about month, waiting for a registration day. xD
I hope so too! We could always use fresh faces! ^_^

Welcome to FR! I'm sure you'll fit right in!
I hope so too! We could always use fresh faces! ^_^

Welcome to FR! I'm sure you'll fit right in!
It was either that or an older user name I use. I liked Hurri better though. xD

I was surfing through my bookmarks and I wasn't aware that FR was accepting members again until I saw it today. So this made my day. xD

And thank you, fox! ^^ It was hard choosing an element. I'm glad they made it where you can change it now.
It was either that or an older user name I use. I liked Hurri better though. xD

I was surfing through my bookmarks and I wasn't aware that FR was accepting members again until I saw it today. So this made my day. xD

And thank you, fox! ^^ It was hard choosing an element. I'm glad they made it where you can change it now.
Fnw48LX.png
@hurri

Yeah, a few friends of mine changed their minds and switched flights. Personally, I've been content with Nature, but Ice has pulled me hard before.. and Shadow sometimes. :P

I have a few friends who were extremely excited about the opportunity as well. I'm extremely excited myself!
@hurri

Yeah, a few friends of mine changed their minds and switched flights. Personally, I've been content with Nature, but Ice has pulled me hard before.. and Shadow sometimes. :P

I have a few friends who were extremely excited about the opportunity as well. I'm extremely excited myself!
@hurri Hello and welcome :)
@hurri Hello and welcome :)