Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bugs are bugged
It seems for the past several days whenever I've converted bugs to insect food, they haven't been accepted.

At first I wasn't sure if I was just not putting enough bugs in to pass from 300-400 as I'd forgotten the exact number - I checked today. 387 before conversion, 387 after.

I've missed about 200 or so units of insect food in total (judging from an average of the seafood/plants I've been gathering at the same rate of 5 per day), so it's a bit of an issue. I had a huge stock of insects but they've started going way down.

EDIT: I don't know if it's working now, but I converted the bugs separately from the rest today and it did work for once.
It seems for the past several days whenever I've converted bugs to insect food, they haven't been accepted.

At first I wasn't sure if I was just not putting enough bugs in to pass from 300-400 as I'd forgotten the exact number - I checked today. 387 before conversion, 387 after.

I've missed about 200 or so units of insect food in total (judging from an average of the seafood/plants I've been gathering at the same rate of 5 per day), so it's a bit of an issue. I had a huge stock of insects but they've started going way down.

EDIT: I don't know if it's working now, but I converted the bugs separately from the rest today and it did work for once.