Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli bug
Hello, I've been having this issue with the coli for about a week. Almost every time one of my enemies is about to fire a ranged attack, this happens: [img]http://i.imgur.com/noAQL9V.png[/img] then it's just stuck like this and there's nothing I can do except refresh the page. It occasionally happened before too, but in the past few days it's done this in almost every single match, making the game basically unplayable. It happens both in chrome and firefox.
Hello,

I've been having this issue with the coli for about a week. Almost every time one of my enemies is about to fire a ranged attack, this happens:

noAQL9V.png

then it's just stuck like this and there's nothing I can do except refresh the page. It occasionally happened before too, but in the past few days it's done this in almost every single match, making the game basically unplayable. It happens both in chrome and firefox.
@katerayearth,

The situation where your screen flips off the page and freezes is a known bug; we nonetheless appreciate your bug report! Every now and then, there is a chance for the Coli to suffer a performance drop directly after a magical ranged attack is used.

My suggestion to you would be to refresh, clear your cache, and re-login in hopes that it will improve your performance until this is fixed!
@katerayearth,

The situation where your screen flips off the page and freezes is a known bug; we nonetheless appreciate your bug report! Every now and then, there is a chance for the Coli to suffer a performance drop directly after a magical ranged attack is used.

My suggestion to you would be to refresh, clear your cache, and re-login in hopes that it will improve your performance until this is fixed!
tumblr_inline_n2p6rtN9Me1rbkiuh.gif
Ah, sorry, I looked at the known issued thread but it wasn't sure if this was the same thing meant by "performance drop" or something else.
Anyway, thank you for the answer! I'll keep trying then.
Ah, sorry, I looked at the known issued thread but it wasn't sure if this was the same thing meant by "performance drop" or something else.
Anyway, thank you for the answer! I'll keep trying then.