Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | items in auction for gems
I sold items for gems in the auction house. I received the message and click take all... the gems show up and then disappear... and then one of the 2 messages will turn gray but other wont... keeps saying take all... and as soon as I exit out of message the gem number goes back to previous number stating I didn't get any more gems... and when I enter into this help center it shows I have the correct number of 38 gems, but as soon as I leave it goes back and loses the 12 gems. I tried deleting the message after it says take all but message wont delete either??? help?
I sold items for gems in the auction house. I received the message and click take all... the gems show up and then disappear... and then one of the 2 messages will turn gray but other wont... keeps saying take all... and as soon as I exit out of message the gem number goes back to previous number stating I didn't get any more gems... and when I enter into this help center it shows I have the correct number of 38 gems, but as soon as I leave it goes back and loses the 12 gems. I tried deleting the message after it says take all but message wont delete either??? help?
Hello, @Amykins, please report this in the staff's optimization bug thread, as it's likely related to the optimization work that's being done on the Message Center and all reports help.

I'm not sure if it'll change anything, but you can always try logging out and clearing your cache.
Hello, @Amykins, please report this in the staff's optimization bug thread, as it's likely related to the optimization work that's being done on the Message Center and all reports help.

I'm not sure if it'll change anything, but you can always try logging out and clearing your cache.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png