Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | REVERIE ) an iv eevee shoppe
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/lHnfi3l.jpg[/img][/center] [center][i]Welcome to Reverie! We are a shoppe that produces only Eevees, and each one will come with a perfect IV in one stat of their choice! This is only for Pokemon X and Y![/i] [b]My FC is 4184 - 3560 - 6523[/b][/center] [b]Pricing[/b] is simple, every Eeevee comes at the price of 1,500 treasure. I do [i]not [/i]accept diamond payments. So it must only be in gold. I will, however, accept a Pokemon trade. Just tell me what you will offer. [b]To order[/b] please fill out the following form: Friendcode: Name on Pokemon Game: Preferred Eevee Gender: Preferred Eevee IV Stat:
lHnfi3l.jpg
Welcome to Reverie! We are a shoppe that produces only Eevees, and each one will come with a perfect IV in one stat of their choice! This is only for Pokemon X and Y!
My FC is 4184 - 3560 - 6523

Pricing is simple, every Eeevee comes at the price of 1,500 treasure. I do not accept diamond payments. So it must only be in gold. I will, however, accept a Pokemon trade. Just tell me what you will offer.

To order please fill out the following form:
Friendcode:
Name on Pokemon Game:
Preferred Eevee Gender:
Preferred Eevee IV Stat:
FRFlightPrideBannerLight_zpsb04aa25a.png
--
--
FRFlightPrideBannerLight_zpsb04aa25a.png