Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | Why ello there!
Ello everyone!
I'm Owl and I'm just a few days late on posting one of these. I'm a bit forum shy anymore and kept putting it off. Anyways, still pretty new here and trying to figure out how everything works and what not. I'm also just sorta typical nerd I guess? JRPG's *Megatencoughhackcough*, roleplaying, animu junk, keeping loads of tarantulas and other crawlies, your usual sorta stuff.

I also just discovered the auction house and I can just feel all my treasure slipping away.

Anyways, glad to be here and hoping to meet new people!
Ello everyone!
I'm Owl and I'm just a few days late on posting one of these. I'm a bit forum shy anymore and kept putting it off. Anyways, still pretty new here and trying to figure out how everything works and what not. I'm also just sorta typical nerd I guess? JRPG's *Megatencoughhackcough*, roleplaying, animu junk, keeping loads of tarantulas and other crawlies, your usual sorta stuff.

I also just discovered the auction house and I can just feel all my treasure slipping away.

Anyways, glad to be here and hoping to meet new people!
oh gosh I was going to post an introduction too but it seems like this forum at the moment doesn't move much at all so I'm just going to say hello to you!

I joined in the last registration window and I've done so much on here (coughmostlybuyingridiculouslycoloreddragons) but this is the first I've daringly ventured into the forums cause I'm pretty shy on them too

it's nice to meet you c:
oh gosh I was going to post an introduction too but it seems like this forum at the moment doesn't move much at all so I'm just going to say hello to you!

I joined in the last registration window and I've done so much on here (coughmostlybuyingridiculouslycoloreddragons) but this is the first I've daringly ventured into the forums cause I'm pretty shy on them too

it's nice to meet you c:
tumblr_nhxs3x6UXA1ts3qtto1_1280.png
Well hello back then! Now that I look I see what you mean.

I joined waay back in the April registration window but didn't create my first dragon until 2 days ago. (partially because I was busy and partially because I took my dragon creation too seriously and couldn't decide colors for ages) But now that I'm here I think I'm probably going to end up in the same boat as you dragon buying-wise.
Very nice looking collection of dragons you've got there by the way. They certainly do draw the eye. XD

It's a pleasure to meet you as well.
Well hello back then! Now that I look I see what you mean.

I joined waay back in the April registration window but didn't create my first dragon until 2 days ago. (partially because I was busy and partially because I took my dragon creation too seriously and couldn't decide colors for ages) But now that I'm here I think I'm probably going to end up in the same boat as you dragon buying-wise.
Very nice looking collection of dragons you've got there by the way. They certainly do draw the eye. XD

It's a pleasure to meet you as well.
It's very slow in here but I'm sure it fills up after new registrations windows

And I saw that cause I plopped onto your profile for a moment! it's okay tho you're here now and can fill your time with bright dragons and frivolous collecting and hoarding of everything because I've only been using the site for about a month total and I'm totally hooked now :')

and thank you I tend to go for the ones painful on the eyes or very pastel haha

and I just realized I didn't add my name in the last post even tho I was introducing myself Im Taylor c:
It's very slow in here but I'm sure it fills up after new registrations windows

And I saw that cause I plopped onto your profile for a moment! it's okay tho you're here now and can fill your time with bright dragons and frivolous collecting and hoarding of everything because I've only been using the site for about a month total and I'm totally hooked now :')

and thank you I tend to go for the ones painful on the eyes or very pastel haha

and I just realized I didn't add my name in the last post even tho I was introducing myself Im Taylor c:
tumblr_nhxs3x6UXA1ts3qtto1_1280.png
Oh it is absolutely addicting I'll definitely give it that. :D

I'm seemingly going the route of trying to find as much variety as possible myself. Or at least I'd like to think so, it's not really going to plan and I keep buying red colored stuff when I'm shopping. (I really dislike red, no idea why I keep seeing red dragons and falling in love with their looks)

Nice to meet you though, Taylor!
Oh it is absolutely addicting I'll definitely give it that. :D

I'm seemingly going the route of trying to find as much variety as possible myself. Or at least I'd like to think so, it's not really going to plan and I keep buying red colored stuff when I'm shopping. (I really dislike red, no idea why I keep seeing red dragons and falling in love with their looks)

Nice to meet you though, Taylor!
On no, tarantulas? I'm glad they are nowhere near me, I would freak out so much!
Hiya! I like roleplaying too, and also anime, though I'm no juru of it.
Also, your username! Lord of all the Owl's!!!
@LordOwl
On no, tarantulas? I'm glad they are nowhere near me, I would freak out so much!
Hiya! I like roleplaying too, and also anime, though I'm no juru of it.
Also, your username! Lord of all the Owl's!!!
@LordOwl
ChibiKittens, the original chibi derp cat
TXKcK16.png
Oh, but they're just a bunch of 8 legged kittens! :D
And cool stuff! I can't say I'm a true guru myself, but whats your favorite anime?
Also, OvO Yup. That's me. I must take it then that you're the lord of all chibi kittens!
Oh, but they're just a bunch of 8 legged kittens! :D
And cool stuff! I can't say I'm a true guru myself, but whats your favorite anime?
Also, OvO Yup. That's me. I must take it then that you're the lord of all chibi kittens!