Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Hatchday - Answered
I have a question about hatchdays. I am trying to give some of my dragons specific birthdays and so I was wondering whether a dragon's hatchday is determined by the date in my timezone or in the FR timezone (which I believe is PDT)? I am a bit worried that I will hatch them on the wrong day by mistake.:(
I have a question about hatchdays. I am trying to give some of my dragons specific birthdays and so I was wondering whether a dragon's hatchday is determined by the date in my timezone or in the FR timezone (which I believe is PDT)? I am a bit worried that I will hatch them on the wrong day by mistake.:(
@jcmin The day a dragon hatches is determined by the Flight Rising server time! It's based on PDT :) Just keep an eye on the little clock on the top left side.
@jcmin The day a dragon hatches is determined by the Flight Rising server time! It's based on PDT :) Just keep an eye on the little clock on the top left side.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
Thank you! I will make sure to keep an eye on the clock.:)
Thank you! I will make sure to keep an eye on the clock.:)