Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Iri/Shim Triple Swamp Imp/WC/Coatl?
1 2
I've been looking for one as a gift for a friend, but nobody is selling/trading them. WHERE ARE THEY!
xD

Anyways, can anyone help me out?
I've been looking for one as a gift for a friend, but nobody is selling/trading them. WHERE ARE THEY!
xD

Anyways, can anyone help me out?
@yamiKyo

I have a Iri/Shim/Gem Coatl triple swamp pair that will be RTB in 7 days. Are you interested?
@yamiKyo

I have a Iri/Shim/Gem Coatl triple swamp pair that will be RTB in 7 days. Are you interested?
citruslogo_zpsfed9bde5.png
@Rangoon
Hello. Would you be solely looking for treasure, or would you consider another triple trade?
@Rangoon
Hello. Would you be solely looking for treasure, or would you consider another triple trade?
@defekt

I would potentially be willing to do a triple trade if it was the right color/breed/genes. I typically look for coatls that are iri/shim/gem.

Colors I don't need:

Tangerine
Maize
Spring
Mulberry
Seafoam
Magenta
Caribbean
Teal
Fire
Beige
Swamp
Emerald

Triples that need a mate:

Blood (need male)
Aqua (need male)
Denim (need male)

Not interested in monochrome trades for my swamp coatls. All other colors are fair game.
@defekt

I would potentially be willing to do a triple trade if it was the right color/breed/genes. I typically look for coatls that are iri/shim/gem.

Colors I don't need:

Tangerine
Maize
Spring
Mulberry
Seafoam
Magenta
Caribbean
Teal
Fire
Beige
Swamp
Emerald

Triples that need a mate:

Blood (need male)
Aqua (need male)
Denim (need male)

Not interested in monochrome trades for my swamp coatls. All other colors are fair game.
@Rangoon
I have a few triple aqua males in a friends lair. @YamiKyo
Would that interest you?
@Rangoon
I have a few triple aqua males in a friends lair. @YamiKyo
Would that interest you?
@defekt

Yes! That would work but they can't be related to dragon ID 5407410 - and they would have to be iri/shim/gem coatls.
@defekt

Yes! That would work but they can't be related to dragon ID 5407410 - and they would have to be iri/shim/gem coatls.
@Rangoon
Oh man! They aren't related, but he's a Iri/Shim/Crack Imp. The parents are hatching a nest so there's a chance for a male with gem, but there's the problem of it not being a Coatl.
@Rangoon
Oh man! They aren't related, but he's a Iri/Shim/Crack Imp. The parents are hatching a nest so there's a chance for a male with gem, but there's the problem of it not being a Coatl.
@defekt

I'm really not a fan of imps, sorry :( If you come across any triple iri/shim/gem coals that I don't have (or, situationally, WCs), I would be willing to make a trade.
@defekt

I'm really not a fan of imps, sorry :( If you come across any triple iri/shim/gem coals that I don't have (or, situationally, WCs), I would be willing to make a trade.
@Rangoon
Alright. Thanks! So around what price would I be looking at?
@Rangoon
Alright. Thanks! So around what price would I be looking at?
@defekt

I'm thinking probably 200k per coatl.
@defekt

I'm thinking probably 200k per coatl.
1 2