Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | This Guy Needs a Name
This big fellow here has rather nice coloration, in my opinion. Problem is, I have no idea (none whatsoever) what to name him.

I'd appreciate suggestions very much. Why, I expect I'd appreciate an accepted suggestion to the tune of 10,000 pieces of treasure.
This big fellow here has rather nice coloration, in my opinion. Problem is, I have no idea (none whatsoever) what to name him.

I'd appreciate suggestions very much. Why, I expect I'd appreciate an accepted suggestion to the tune of 10,000 pieces of treasure.
@LionheadBookends

Oh my goodness he's handsome! He actually reminds me of Disney's Hades in a way, but you could also go with a nautical name as well, such as leviathan.
@LionheadBookends

Oh my goodness he's handsome! He actually reminds me of Disney's Hades in a way, but you could also go with a nautical name as well, such as leviathan.
KP1tLZa_zpsrgjbtg7t.png
@LionheadBookends

I just look at him and think Andre XD
@LionheadBookends

I just look at him and think Andre XD
@LionheadBookends

Firstly what an interesting username! Secondly...hmmm...Grimoire? Since it is a book of spells yet sounds a bit ominous as well? A fitting name for a mighty arcane drake perhaps?
@LionheadBookends

Firstly what an interesting username! Secondly...hmmm...Grimoire? Since it is a book of spells yet sounds a bit ominous as well? A fitting name for a mighty arcane drake perhaps?
I think I like Grimoire the best. Suits him, I think. I also really liked Hades, but I think Grimoire fits the names I've come up with before the best.
I think I like Grimoire the best. Suits him, I think. I also really liked Hades, but I think Grimoire fits the names I've come up with before the best.