Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ~ALERT~ Freebies! ~ALERT~
Hello fellow FR peeps ;D I am clearing out my ornamentals and little-used dragons. These dragons are located on page 1 of my lair, through Beauty.

I'd like to ask that each person claim only 2 dragons!~ To receive a dragon, simply make a trade for whichever dragon(s) you'd like, and set the price you'll pay to 1 treasure. If you would REALLY like me to make the trade myself, simply ask on this forum. But, to make sure nobody else claims one first, it's best to make the trade yourself.

First Come, First Serve!~

Enjoy, everybody!~
Hello fellow FR peeps ;D I am clearing out my ornamentals and little-used dragons. These dragons are located on page 1 of my lair, through Beauty.

I'd like to ask that each person claim only 2 dragons!~ To receive a dragon, simply make a trade for whichever dragon(s) you'd like, and set the price you'll pay to 1 treasure. If you would REALLY like me to make the trade myself, simply ask on this forum. But, to make sure nobody else claims one first, it's best to make the trade yourself.

First Come, First Serve!~

Enjoy, everybody!~
~Bump~
~Bump~
Gorgeous seafoam skydancer! I'd love to have him (even in my tiny lair)
Gorgeous seafoam skydancer! I'd love to have him (even in my tiny lair)
BUY SOME ART. AH.
:) You can certainly have him! I was hoping he'd find a good home. Enjoy and take good care of him!~ :D
:) You can certainly have him! I was hoping he'd find a good home. Enjoy and take good care of him!~ :D
~Bump~
~Bump~
~Bump~
~Bump~