Back

Introductions

Introduce yourself and say hello to the rest of the community.
TOPIC | helloooo
Soooo I've been on flight rising for awhile and I've just been kind of doing my own thing and I realized that I haven't really talked to anyone here yet! So I thought I'd say hello. I'm 18 and I enjoy drawing( just art in general really), anime, video games, reading, music, etc. so hello!
Soooo I've been on flight rising for awhile and I've just been kind of doing my own thing and I realized that I haven't really talked to anyone here yet! So I thought I'd say hello. I'm 18 and I enjoy drawing( just art in general really), anime, video games, reading, music, etc. so hello!
Hiya!! owo if you ever want to chat about any of that stuff, you can talk to me! I like all the same things ewe

Favorite anime is Naruto currently, been with it since I was 11, but I like many others.
Video games and all, I am very fond of the Assassin's Creed line, Monster Hunter franchise, Okami, and Sly Cooper!
Reading, I love Terry Pratchett books and Harry Potter!
Music, I'm big into traditional like Mozart and Bach < 3 I also play a few instruments. Piano, flute, piccolo, and moving into guitar.

And that's about it for the connection game :'D so hi!
Hiya!! owo if you ever want to chat about any of that stuff, you can talk to me! I like all the same things ewe

Favorite anime is Naruto currently, been with it since I was 11, but I like many others.
Video games and all, I am very fond of the Assassin's Creed line, Monster Hunter franchise, Okami, and Sly Cooper!
Reading, I love Terry Pratchett books and Harry Potter!
Music, I'm big into traditional like Mozart and Bach < 3 I also play a few instruments. Piano, flute, piccolo, and moving into guitar.

And that's about it for the connection game :'D so hi!