Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Tomo Typo Found!
In Tomo's Trivia Tablet, I have found a small typo that is not a very big deal, but I figured I should address it.
The question was: "White of the following battle stones grants your meditate ability a 50% chance to generate twice as much breath?"
As you can see, I'm assuming white should have been the word which.
Just a small thing, and is not a danger to anyone, I just wanted to have it be noticed! Thank you!
In Tomo's Trivia Tablet, I have found a small typo that is not a very big deal, but I figured I should address it.
The question was: "White of the following battle stones grants your meditate ability a 50% chance to generate twice as much breath?"
As you can see, I'm assuming white should have been the word which.
Just a small thing, and is not a danger to anyone, I just wanted to have it be noticed! Thank you!
Thank you for the report, @Bluejay6! We have a tracked thread for this kind of issue here: [T] Typos Megathread It's much easier to keep track when all the typos are kept in one place!

Since this thread is a duplicate and the appropriate link as been provided, I am now locking it. Thanks again!
Thank you for the report, @Bluejay6! We have a tracked thread for this kind of issue here: [T] Typos Megathread It's much easier to keep track when all the typos are kept in one place!

Since this thread is a duplicate and the appropriate link as been provided, I am now locking it. Thanks again!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.