Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragons for sale not on activity page?
I have dragons for sale that don't appear on my activity page. They have the money bag icon in my lair to indicate they're being sold, but they don't appear in the AH when I search, and I can't re-list them for sale.
I have dragons for sale that don't appear on my activity page. They have the money bag icon in my lair to indicate they're being sold, but they don't appear in the AH when I search, and I can't re-list them for sale.
@sezza

Thank you for the report. This is not a bug and is actually the intended function of the Auction House. In order to avoid server overload, there is an hour delay in returning items or dragons when their auctions have expired. During this delay, your dragon or item will act as if it is still in the Auction House however it will not show up on the activities page and you will be unable to take it out of the AH. Your dragon will return to you within an hour. :)

I will be locking this thread as it is not a bug.
@sezza

Thank you for the report. This is not a bug and is actually the intended function of the Auction House. In order to avoid server overload, there is an hour delay in returning items or dragons when their auctions have expired. During this delay, your dragon or item will act as if it is still in the Auction House however it will not show up on the activities page and you will be unable to take it out of the AH. Your dragon will return to you within an hour. :)

I will be locking this thread as it is not a bug.

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.